Devil Gang - A Manchester United Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man Utd ForumHalf way through the season - Thoughts. - Page 2 EmptyHomeGalleryLatest imagesRulesSearchHalf way through the season - Thoughts. - Page 2 EmptyNew PostsHalf way through the season - Thoughts. - Page 2 EmptyRegisterHalf way through the season - Thoughts. - Page 2 EmptyLog in

Share | 

Half way through the season - Thoughts.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

Half way through the season - Thoughts. - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Half way through the season - Thoughts.   Half way through the season - Thoughts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 9:00 pm

You how to read but I don't think you've even read my opening post. Clear?
Back to top Go down
http://www.joinmust.org/
Vishal16
Doesn't like his tagline messed around with
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: Half way through the season - Thoughts.   Half way through the season - Thoughts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 9:04 pm

No no no that is very incorrect
I read your opening post
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: Half way through the season - Thoughts.   Half way through the season - Thoughts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 9:08 pm

Okay never mind. Let Nayan come on tomorrow and reply to my post.
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: Half way through the season - Thoughts.   Half way through the season - Thoughts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 9:18 pm

How can you be sure he'll come tomorrow?
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: Half way through the season - Thoughts.   Half way through the season - Thoughts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 9:29 pm

I'm not at all sure. Just optimistic.
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: Half way through the season - Thoughts.   Half way through the season - Thoughts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 9:37 pm

so you mean the glass is half full?

lol
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: Half way through the season - Thoughts.   Half way through the season - Thoughts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 9:38 pm

Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: Half way through the season - Thoughts.   Half way through the season - Thoughts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 9:44 pm

CooL!
Back to top Go down
unitedrchampps
Nayan
unitedrchampps

PostSubject: Re: Half way through the season - Thoughts.   Half way through the season - Thoughts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 9:57 pm

Rahul wrote:
unitedrchampps wrote:

ALL SHITTE tongue

you still underestimating vida A LOT!! mad2

and foster, i know he has been shaky but he surely has played much better.. he brings in a calmness at the back, and has a good kick unlike Kusczak...

berba owen thing wont end..
if given right, i would choose berba in ma team rather than owen... owen aint been bad, but i have to go with berba better than owen, with his magic and leaving rooney for tap-ins would be what i like,,

ando is good.. he will improve.. not much of a disagreement there but hey, carrick is been better than him

Oh bummer! It's pretty pointless to try and explain why I gave those ranking when you don't want to read. Anyways I'll try my best.

Foster brings calmness at the back? I'm sorry but you have a very short memory. He was anything but solid at the back which resulted in our defence hesitating to play a back pass thinking he might fuck it up. And about the kicking, well you must be kidding me. Kicking isn't the most important aspect aspect goal keeper.

Hey that ratings don't mean Owen is better than Berbatov. And if you had cared to read my post, you'd have seen that I already said Berbatov is miles better than Owen. The reason I rated Owen highly was that he excelled in doing the job which he was expected to perform. Berba on the other hand hasn't impressed anyone(apart from you it seems) and he himself has admitted it.

Yeah Carrick has been better than Anderson. But Carrick has been our first choice CM for the last three seasons and this time around he hasn't been that influential and good as he has been in the past which is why I gave him a 7. Anderson has been improving his game and has been better according to me than last season. That's why a 7. By giving them both 7, I'm not trying to compare them and say both have been equally good. I'm just trying to rate them on what they are capable of and how they are performing individually and without comparing them to each other I repeat.

Hope this makes things clear.

dude

apart from the last 5-6 games, foster has played he wasnt bad at all

and dude i am talking about the games before he started hecking up

dude, you dont know what the calmness is at the back , do you"?

even in his prime form, kusczak is shaky .. get this one?
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: Half way through the season - Thoughts.   Half way through the season - Thoughts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 11:43 pm

unitedrchampps wrote:

dude

He has only played 12 games so far this season. 5-6 games below average from 12 games he has played shows how 'calm' he has been. And for your information he did make shite mistakes while kicking (which you think he is so good at) during the community shield game against Chelsea which was surprise surprise the first game of the season!

Kuzach has to improve on his kicking and on coming out during crosses, I agree. But the last few games he has shown that he can be our no.1 if he improves a bit on certain aspects. How many errors has he made during his run? Why does Fergie prefer him now and your oh so talented best keeper in the world Ben Foster?

I know you think that Kuzach is shite but his performances recently prove you wrong.

And what shite are you spouting about him being shaky in prime form? When have you seen his prime form? Since we have signed him, this is the first time he has got a decent run of games and he hasn't been shaky so far as you suggest. And I don't think this is Kuzach is in his prime. He will improve a lot and if given a run of games he will do well.

As for Foster, he simply bottled it when given the chance. He is a quality keeper who lacks the necessary bottle to make it in a top team like Tim Howard in my opinion ofcourse.
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: Half way through the season - Thoughts.   Half way through the season - Thoughts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 11:58 pm

Yeah TK is better than foster happy
He is doing really well since the past few games and conceded less.
He is improving game by game and I think he has the potential to be 1st choice keeper.

Foster is also good but yeah he cost us some goals due to his silly mistakes but I'll still prefer TK
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: Half way through the season - Thoughts.   Half way through the season - Thoughts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:05 am

Vishal16 wrote:
Yeah TK is better than foster happy
He is doing really well since the past few games and conceded less.
He is improving game by game and I think he has the potential to be 1st choice keeper.

Foster is also good but yeah he cost us some goals due to his silly mistakes but I'll still prefer TK

I believe Foster is naturally more talented than Kuzach but he lacks the temperament to succeed at a big club like United as shown by his mistakes when he got his chance. He simply lacks the nerves although I hope I'm wrong.

PIG on the other hand has grabbed his chances with both hands and hopefully he'll carry on doing the same.
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: Half way through the season - Thoughts.   Half way through the season - Thoughts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:10 am

Maybe ben is nervous while playing
or possible he is still inexperienced.
He is 26? 27?
Most goalies reach their peak around 31-32
so he needs to improve if he wants to beat TK

yeah TK grabbed his chance but according to Rio he is the worst dresser lol!
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: Half way through the season - Thoughts.   Half way through the season - Thoughts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:13 am

Vishal16 wrote:
Maybe ben is nervous while playing
or possible he is still inexperienced.
He is 26? 27?
Most goalies reach their peak around 31-32
so he needs to improve if he wants to beat TK

yeah TK grabbed his chance but according to Rio he is the worst dresser lol!

I already said he lacks bottle/nerves while playing for us.
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: Half way through the season - Thoughts.   Half way through the season - Thoughts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:16 am

or maybe he's inexperienced
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: Half way through the season - Thoughts.   Half way through the season - Thoughts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:17 am

Vishal16 wrote:
or maybe he's inexperienced

Well he is inexperienced playing for a top club like us but he did have a few loan spells. When the opportunity arises, you have to grab it.
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: Half way through the season - Thoughts.   Half way through the season - Thoughts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:21 am

there is another keeper who plays for reserves,
ben amos,number 40 I think
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: Half way through the season - Thoughts.   Half way through the season - Thoughts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:21 am

Yeah we have Amos and Ziegler too.
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: Half way through the season - Thoughts.   Half way through the season - Thoughts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:51 am

Ziegler
Back to top Go down
unitedrchampps
Nayan
unitedrchampps

PostSubject: Re: Half way through the season - Thoughts.   Half way through the season - Thoughts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 11:31 am

Rahul wrote:
unitedrchampps wrote:

dude

He has only played 12 games so far this season. 5-6 games below average from 12 games he has played shows how 'calm' he has been. And for your information he did make shite mistakes while kicking (which you think he is so good at) during the community shield game against Chelsea which was surprise surprise the first game of the season!

Kuzach has to improve on his kicking and on coming out during crosses, I agree. But the last few games he has shown that he can be our no.1 if he improves a bit on certain aspects. How many errors has he made during his run? Why does Fergie prefer him now and your oh so talented best keeper in the world Ben Foster?

I know you think that Kuzach is shite but his performances recently prove you wrong.

And what shite are you spouting about him being shaky in prime form? When have you seen his prime form? Since we have signed him, this is the first time he has got a decent run of games and he hasn't been shaky so far as you suggest. And I don't think this is Kuzach is in his prime. He will improve a lot and if given a run of games he will do well.

As for Foster, he simply bottled it when given the chance. He is a quality keeper who lacks the necessary bottle to make it in a top team like Tim Howard in my opinion ofcourse.

Allright..first to make it clear, i like TK as much as foster... see, now .. TK is in form.. so you guys going like hey he is our saviour.. but come on last season, when he used to mess up you guys dint like him much did you?and when foster came up all were like he is the next to VDS..??
yu may neva know next game TK may fuck up badly and god knows what may happen
see.. every player has his time and i just hope whoever be our no. 1 for the future keeps our goal safe
... No.1
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: Half way through the season - Thoughts.   Half way through the season - Thoughts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:52 pm

unitedrchampps wrote:

Allright..first to make it clear, i like TK as much as foster... see, now .. TK is in form.. so you guys going like hey he is our saviour.. but come on last season, when he used to mess up you guys dint like him much did you?and when foster came up all were like he is the next to VDS..??
yu may neva know next game TK may fuck up badly and god knows what may happen
see.. every player has his time and i just hope whoever be our no. 1 for the future keeps our goal safe
... No.1

I never said PIG is our savior or anything and never ever said Foster was either. And I may let you know, I think both PIG and Foster are not good enough to be our first choice keepers. But PIG has been doing well and hasn't had any fuck ups like Foster had so it's not really that bad to suggest he may replace Van Der Sar.

You've rated PIG only 5.5 thinking he might fuck up in the future? wacko

Wow you have an agenda against him.

The ratings were for what players have done so far this season and not for what they will do ahead according to you rolleyes
Back to top Go down
unitedrchampps
Nayan
unitedrchampps

PostSubject: Re: Half way through the season - Thoughts.   Half way through the season - Thoughts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 3:48 pm

i never rated him on what he might do nextt!!!
i just said it might happen..
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: Half way through the season - Thoughts.   Half way through the season - Thoughts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 5:03 pm

unitedrchampps wrote:
i never rated him on what he might do nextt!!!
i just said it might happen..

5.5 suggests below average and he certainly has done enough to suggest he hasn't been below average.
Back to top Go down
unitedrchampps
Nayan
unitedrchampps

PostSubject: Re: Half way through the season - Thoughts.   Half way through the season - Thoughts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 7:36 pm

haha.. how much games has he played ?? he has been really good, no comments.. but yet cant rate him much more.
5.5 is right for him
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: Half way through the season - Thoughts.   Half way through the season - Thoughts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 8:44 pm

unitedrchampps wrote:
haha.. how much games has he played ?? he has been really good, no comments.. but yet cant rate him much more.
5.5 is right for him

Has played 11 while Foster has played 12. Kuzach has been infinitely better than Foster in his 11 games compared to Foster's 12 and you differentiate between them with just .5 points. rolleyes
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: Half way through the season - Thoughts.   Half way through the season - Thoughts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 9:13 pm

how long will this go
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: Half way through the season - Thoughts.   Half way through the season - Thoughts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 9:18 pm

Till he accepts that he was wrong tongue
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: Half way through the season - Thoughts.   Half way through the season - Thoughts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 9:25 pm

arreyyyyyyyy
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: Half way through the season - Thoughts.   Half way through the season - Thoughts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 9:29 pm

?
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: Half way through the season - Thoughts.   Half way through the season - Thoughts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 9:35 pm

something tells me this is is going to continue till we find the topic - The end of season
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Half way through the season - Thoughts.   Half way through the season - Thoughts. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Half way through the season - Thoughts.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Devil Gang - A Manchester United Fans Forum  :: Football :: Manchester United-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com