Devil Gang - A Manchester United Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man Utd ForumNew Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here) - Page 2 EmptyHomeGalleryLatest imagesRulesSearchNew Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here) - Page 2 EmptyNew PostsNew Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here) - Page 2 EmptyRegisterNew Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here) - Page 2 EmptyLog in

Share | 

New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here) - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here)   New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 1:47 pm

rofl
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Doesn't like his tagline messed around with
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here)   New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 6:40 pm

rahul,useless
Back to top Go down
Navpreet
The Forum Techie

Navpreet

Location : Enter at your peril, Past the vaulted door Impossible things will happen That the World's never seen before. In Dexter's Laboratory Lives the smartest boy you've ever seen But Dee Dee blows his experiments To Smithereens! There's Gloom and Doom When Things go Boom In Dexter's Lab

PostSubject: Re: New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here)   New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 7:48 pm

I think I will cast Pujit as the Squadron Leader in my upcoming movie, F.A.R.T - Flatulent Airborne Reaction Team . His name literally means "Fart-win". I consider that symbolically lucky. shifty

No offense of course : P
Back to top Go down
http://www.navpreetsingh.co.cc
Pujit

Pujit

PostSubject: Re: New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here)   New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 7:52 pm

Navpreet wrote:
I think I will cast Pujit as the Squadron Leader in my upcoming movie, F.A.R.T - Flatulent Airborne Reaction Team . His name literally means "Fart-win". I consider that symbolically lucky. shifty

No offense of course : P

Looking forward to it!
Hope you are my lead heroine eyepopping

None taken : P
Back to top Go down
Navpreet
The Forum Techie

Navpreet

Location : Enter at your peril, Past the vaulted door Impossible things will happen That the World's never seen before. In Dexter's Laboratory Lives the smartest boy you've ever seen But Dee Dee blows his experiments To Smithereens! There's Gloom and Doom When Things go Boom In Dexter's Lab

PostSubject: Re: New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here)   New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:02 pm

Naah I m the Director/Writer. No Heroine. Coz girls dont fart. shifty
Back to top Go down
Pujit

Pujit

PostSubject: Re: New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here)   New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:10 pm

so you accept that you're a girl
Back to top Go down
Navpreet
The Forum Techie

Navpreet

PostSubject: Re: New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here)   New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:41 pm

Pujit wrote:
so you accept that you're a girl

Nope. When Did I Say that?
Back to top Go down
Navpreet
The Forum Techie

Navpreet

PostSubject: Re: New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here)   New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:42 pm

I wrote "NO Heroine"

Not " NOT Heroine."

There's a difference.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here)   New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:42 pm

What is my role? happy
Back to top Go down
Pujit

Pujit

PostSubject: Re: New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here)   New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 9:02 pm

Navpreet wrote:
I wrote "NO Heroine"

Not " NOT Heroine."

There's a difference.

I don't care.
Back to top Go down
Navpreet
The Forum Techie

Navpreet

PostSubject: Re: New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here)   New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 11:03 pm

Omerta wrote:
What is my role? happy

Colonel Sai "Beer-fart" Iyer
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here)   New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 11:19 pm

good name tongue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here)   New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 11:36 pm

Awesome name biggrin glasses
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here)   New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 11:48 pm

I'm writing the script obvious. As I'm a pro. Two fucking scenes biggrin
Back to top Go down
http://www.joinmust.org/
Navpreet
The Forum Techie

Navpreet

PostSubject: Re: New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here)   New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 11:49 pm

You are not. The *incomplete* work you did on the untitled DG Movie got you the sack. I ll be writing it on my own after my exam. shifty
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here)   New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 12:07 am

Rahul or Navo? :?
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here)   New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 12:09 am

Navpreet will create his own set of spastic words with no literal meaning. I know whom the gang will pick. That would be me!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here)   New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 12:16 am

What if they pick me? :?

Then, one in the hole I'd say smug happy
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here)   New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 12:28 am

sasa illic is a fucking beast

vismayadi gand marao

-----Story Ends------

If you wrote it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here)   New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 12:48 am

True lol
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here)   New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 12:58 am

lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here)   New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 4:59 pm

My story:

There was a kid called Navpreet..

I'll write the remaining in 2065.
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here)   New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 6:06 pm

big thing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here)   New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 6:11 pm

dagadgadgadgdahwrfsjdf hsdg
Back to top Go down
Pujit

Pujit

PostSubject: Re: New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here)   New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 6:12 pm

spam
Back to top Go down
Pujit

Pujit

PostSubject: Re: New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here)   New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 6:13 pm

red
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here)   New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 6:29 pm

banned for 2 days
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here)   New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 1:17 am

He's gone now. Deleted himself.
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here)   New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 2:57 pm

thumbsup

shifty
Back to top Go down
Navpreet
The Forum Techie

Navpreet

PostSubject: Re: New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here)   New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:41 pm

The Esteemed Devil Gang, after seeing the recent increase in dissatisfaction in the Fucking Hell we Need Members thread, is proud to present to you their latest acquisition, the imaginary member, Miss Titsiana Booberini! Ladies and Gentlemen, please give her a BIG hand! shifty

P.S. She's a bit shy. That's why I gave her introduction tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here)   New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Devil Gang - A Manchester United Fans Forum  :: Non Football :: Devil Gang Lounge-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com