Devil Gang - A Manchester United Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man Utd ForumNew Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here) EmptyHomeGalleryLatest imagesRulesSearchNew Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here) EmptyNew PostsNew Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here) EmptyRegisterNew Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here) EmptyLog in

Share | 

New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Navpreet
The Forum Techie

Navpreet

Location : Enter at your peril, Past the vaulted door Impossible things will happen That the World's never seen before. In Dexter's Laboratory Lives the smartest boy you've ever seen But Dee Dee blows his experiments To Smithereens! There's Gloom and Doom When Things go Boom In Dexter's Lab

New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here) _
PostSubject: New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here)   New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 12:07 am

shifty

Come on people, welcome the latest "acquisitions" of our "beloved" Devil Gang.

All the latest members, please introduce yourself to everyone on the forum in this thread, and keep active. shifty

Post post post!
Back to top Go down
http://www.navpreetsingh.co.cc
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here)   New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 12:13 am

Enjoy your stay, help us illiterates when it comes to United and stay weird.

And yeah....Be Shifty! shifty
Back to top Go down
http://www.joinmust.org/
Vishal16
Doesn't like his tagline messed around with
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here)   New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 12:30 am

wacko
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here)   New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 12:51 am

Keep this place for new members. No need to come up with the wackos so early.
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here)   New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 12:58 am

Doh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here)   New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 1:24 am

Final post is mine. So do not challenge for my throne or something.

If you're khool with this rule, you are free to do anything. biggrin
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here)   New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 1:53 pm

You have no right to tell anyone else what they can do. You're a regular member like others and aren't special in anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here)   New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 2:26 pm

But I'm way better than all you hypocrites and parasites because I'm an honest man.
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here)   New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 2:54 pm

Your contribution does say that rolleyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here)   New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 3:19 pm

Where is the rollballs smiley?
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here)   New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 8:33 pm

Rahul wrote:
Your contribution does say that rolleyes

thumbsup
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here)   New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 8:47 pm

Vodka with sprite >> Vodka with thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here)   New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:21 pm

Omerta wrote:
Vodka with sprite >> Vodka with thumbsup

rofl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here)   New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:27 pm

biggrin
Back to top Go down
Pujit

Pujit

PostSubject: Re: New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here)   New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 1:55 am

Did anyone ever care to introduce themselves here?
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here)   New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 11:38 am

^not really.
by the way,thats not a very good intro which you've given tongue
Back to top Go down
Pujit

Pujit

PostSubject: Re: New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here)   New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 1:29 pm

Well then here is it..

I'm Pujit, a guy from Delhi, my football knowledge is worth Cat Poo tongue , i just came across this lounge and liked the useless banter here and decided to stay..

And Rahul knows who i am.
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here)   New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 1:49 pm

Nice.
Welcome happy
so exactly new delhi or delhi?
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here)   New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:51 pm

For anyone who wants to kill me after you get to know this guy.......I'm telling you I didn't actually invite him. tongue

And he is a Paaji like our Navo and also giving his AIEEE this year. I see potential for their relationship because of the gang lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here)   New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 12:05 am

Welcome to the family. Just follow my orders........ and if you don't follow them, well nothing. Just do what you want. Make sure you don't spam. I'm the official spammer happy
Back to top Go down
Pujit

Pujit

PostSubject: Re: New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here)   New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 12:28 am

Wank you all for the warm welcome.

Oops i mean Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here)   New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 12:30 am

wank

Oops was time for my 11pm supawank.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here)   New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 12:31 am

*Ahem ahem* You're over doing your wanking thing to prove that you're straight.

We get it man happy
Back to top Go down
Pujit

Pujit

PostSubject: Re: New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here)   New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 12:35 am

Omerta wrote:
*Ahem ahem* You're over doing your wanking thing to prove that you're straight.

We get it man happy

Oh, so you've done that too?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here)   New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 12:36 am

Nope. Although everyone here think I'm a monster. So scientists haven't found an appropriate sexual orientation for me.
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here)   New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 12:38 am

Gays wank too.....

Damn.......I'm not gay. I repeat. I am not gay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here)   New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 12:39 am

lol And Bush is smart lol
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here)   New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 12:40 am

He was smart enough to fool people in 8 years of presidency wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here)   New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 12:50 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here)   New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 11:52 am

Way to ruin the forum with cum rtfm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here)   New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Members- The DG Expansion(Introduce yourselves here)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Devil Gang - A Manchester United Fans Forum  :: Non Football :: Devil Gang Lounge-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com