Devil Gang - A Manchester United Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man Utd ForumThe Talk Crap Thread - Page 3 EmptyHomeGalleryLatest imagesRulesSearchThe Talk Crap Thread - Page 3 EmptyNew PostsThe Talk Crap Thread - Page 3 EmptyRegisterThe Talk Crap Thread - Page 3 EmptyLog in

Share | 

The Talk Crap Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage

The Talk Crap Thread - Page 3 _
PostSubject: Re: The Talk Crap Thread   The Talk Crap Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:43 pm

I don't know how good your hearing is, but if you don't understand what I'm saying I always have a little bit of sign language, so here's to ya. (middle fingers extended at Tyson)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Talk Crap Thread   The Talk Crap Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:43 pm

McMahon: "Baddest Man on the planet is only a figure of speech."
Austin: "This is a figure of speech right here, Vince" (middle finger)

The video of this quote :-

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Talk Crap Thread   The Talk Crap Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:44 pm

I'm not gonna get my ass kicked, Mankind ain't gonna get his ass kicked, so that leaves one person and that's you, Vince.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Talk Crap Thread   The Talk Crap Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:44 pm

I'm gonna walk right into the Smack Down Hotel, check into room 3:16, and burn the son of a bitch to the ground!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Talk Crap Thread   The Talk Crap Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:45 pm

I'll put my roody-poo foot up his roody-poo ass!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Talk Crap Thread   The Talk Crap Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:45 pm

I got a couple of challenges for you. I challenge you to get a decent haircut. Since you're a piece of crap, I challenge you to flush yourself down the commode.
Back to top Go down

You call yourself a gorilla, yet you come out here and hee-haw like a jack ass!
Back to top Go down

You keep talkin' about getting screwed... well son, I didn't bring a condom, but I did bring one great big can of whoop-ass!
Back to top Go down

I don't know where the hell you're going but you better give yourself to the lord, or someone, because your ass is mine!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Talk Crap Thread   The Talk Crap Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:46 pm

Hunter Hearst is always eating his little caviar I'm fixing to open a can of whoop-ass and see how he likes the taste of that!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Talk Crap Thread   The Talk Crap Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:46 pm

I don't need no freak watching my back you ain't got no ears, I didn't ask for Shawn Michaels long hair out here shaking his ass and I don't need you either!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Talk Crap Thread   The Talk Crap Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:49 pm

Austin 25:17 says I will strike down upon your ass with great vengeance and furious anger!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Talk Crap Thread   The Talk Crap Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:51 pm

If you put an 'S' in front of Hitman, you have my exact opinion of you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Talk Crap Thread   The Talk Crap Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:51 pm

DTA - you stupid piece of trash. Don't ever trust anybody. You ain't gonna be my partner, never. Cause you are a longhaired freak, and you suck!
Back to top Go down

Don't be sad I kicked your ass, just be glad I didn't kill you.
Back to top Go down

Take the cupcake out of your mouth fatass, and give me an answer!
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Doesn't like his tagline messed around with
Vishal16

wacko
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Talk Crap Thread   The Talk Crap Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:52 pm

The Undertaker just told you to go to hell so I'll spin you around kick you in your ass and give you a head start.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Talk Crap Thread   The Talk Crap Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:52 pm

Sportsmanship...what a load of crap, don't preach your morality to me. Steve Austin doesn't have any mercy... you want mercy? Take your ass to church!
Back to top Go down

I've traveled the world the last few years,
Sometimes I think of home,
and even Stone Cold has to fight the tears.

Another car, bus, or plane takes me to far away places,
But what I remember most is all the smiling faces.

Short people, tall people, people with glasses,
The bottom line is I'll whip all your asses.
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: The Talk Crap Thread   The Talk Crap Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:21 pm

Ultimate spam
Back to top Go down
http://www.joinmust.org/

PostSubject: Re: The Talk Crap Thread   The Talk Crap Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:31 pm

Been there, done that! B-)
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: The Talk Crap Thread   The Talk Crap Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 4:58 pm

Thank goodness thats over
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: The Talk Crap Thread   The Talk Crap Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:50 pm

I didn't bother going through it.
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: The Talk Crap Thread   The Talk Crap Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 9:39 pm

Neither did I
went through some posts
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: The Talk Crap Thread   The Talk Crap Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:41 pm

Good
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: The Talk Crap Thread   The Talk Crap Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 12:31 am

I know
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Talk Crap Thread   The Talk Crap Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 11:29 am

There goes the siren that warns off the air raid
There comes the sound of the guns sending flak
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Talk Crap Thread   The Talk Crap Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 11:29 am

Out for the scramble we've got to get airborne
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Talk Crap Thread   The Talk Crap Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 11:30 am

Got to get up for the coming attack
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Talk Crap Thread   The Talk Crap Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Talk Crap Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Devil Gang - A Manchester United Fans Forum  :: Non Football :: Devil Gang Lounge-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com