Devil Gang - A Manchester United Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man Utd ForumEverton ace would love United to win title EmptyHomeGalleryLatest imagesRulesSearchEverton ace would love United to win title EmptyNew PostsEverton ace would love United to win title EmptyRegisterEverton ace would love United to win title EmptyLog in

Share | 

Everton ace would love United to win title

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vishal16
Doesn't like his tagline messed around with
Vishal16

Everton ace would love United to win title _
PostSubject: Everton ace would love United to win title   Everton ace would love United to win title Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:37 pm

Quote :
Everton's Louis Saha won’t be making it easy for Manchester United

Louis Saha did his former club Manchester United a massive favour by scoring both goals for Everton in the 2-1 victory against Chelsea in midweek, and the French international is now backing Sir Alex Ferguson’s men to retain their Premiership crown.

Saha was allowed to leave Old Trafford after a serious of frustrating injury problems, but his brace against the Blues took his seasonal tally to 15 in all competitions – despite having a penalty saved by Petr Cech.

The result means United are just a single point behind the Blues following their hard-fought 1-1 draw against Aston Villa on Tuesday night.

Saha, who helped United to Premier League titles in both 2007 and 2008, said: “I would love Everton to win it but obviously that is not going to happen. Chelsea are very strong but United are better. I would be delighted if they won it – I’d definitely prefer that.

“I still keep in touch with a lot of the United players, especially Patrice Evra. Owen Hargreaves and Wayne Rooney are on the phone a lot and they have a really good bunch of guys.”

United’s next league match is against Everton at Goodison Park and Saha added: “I know I will be getting a lot of calls now, and it (beating Chelsea) is a big boost for them.

“The main thing has to be Everton and taking them as high up in the table as possible. I haven’t set myself a target this season – just to get more than I’ve got at the moment.

“The main thing for me is to stay at this level now. That’s my only goal. I want to show to every professional that I am serious. I want to work hard and I want to do well.

“I am really enjoying my football. I had a spell with bad injuries and I’m just happy how things are going. It is a relief having the contract talks settled (Saha recently agreed a new deal to stay with the Toffees) because it was a bit stressful.

“I have always said I see my long-term future at Goodison Park and this was great.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nice to see him still supporting us.
Hope he scores an own goal or something lol
He has been in hot form this season!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everton ace would love United to win title   Everton ace would love United to win title Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 12:17 am

Saha has been awesome this season. Yeah
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: Everton ace would love United to win title   Everton ace would love United to win title Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 12:45 am

Really disappointing that we had to sell him. He was one of those players that when on form was almost world class. Plus he was excellent with Rooney especially in the first half of 06 season.

Glad he's got over his injuries, for the moment, and enjoying playing and also banging in goals.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joinmust.org/

PostSubject: Re: Everton ace would love United to win title   Everton ace would love United to win title Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 12:57 am

Yeah. Good for him
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Doesn't like his tagline messed around with
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: Everton ace would love United to win title   Everton ace would love United to win title Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:45 am

Yup...hes fucking good when hes in form
too bad he got injury prone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everton ace would love United to win title   Everton ace would love United to win title Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:07 pm

Hmm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everton ace would love United to win title   Everton ace would love United to win title Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everton ace would love United to win title

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Devil Gang - A Manchester United Fans Forum  :: Football :: Manchester United-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com