Devil Gang - A Manchester United Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man Utd ForumPosting in this section. EmptyHomeGalleryLatest imagesRulesSearchPosting in this section. EmptyNew PostsPosting in this section. EmptyRegisterPosting in this section. EmptyLog in

Share | 

Posting in this section.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

Posting in this section. _
PostSubject: Posting in this section.   Posting in this section. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 1:36 pm

We don't have any rules here other than the basic ones but I'd like this forum maintained in a certain way.

For all the poems written by the members, I'd say people post each poem in a seperate thread so that we can have a poll running in the thread itself.

Each poem should have a seperate thread for it to have a better discussion on the specific poem. Although every poem will go into this the list of Rhymes thread.

Devil Gang List of Rhymes

Rahul

Last edited by Rahul on Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.joinmust.org/
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

Posting in this section. _
PostSubject: Re: Posting in this section.   Posting in this section. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:08 pm

I've split the topic and sent it to thrash. Enough of the spamming now. More topics will go down that road if incessant spamming doesn't stop.

Topic Locked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joinmust.org/

Posting in this section.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Devil Gang - A Manchester United Fans Forum  :: Non Football :: Devil Gang Lounge :: Writers' Lounge-
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com