Devil Gang - A Manchester United Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man Utd ForumSpurs suffer Modric injury blow EmptyHomeGalleryLatest imagesRulesSearchSpurs suffer Modric injury blow EmptyNew PostsSpurs suffer Modric injury blow EmptyRegisterSpurs suffer Modric injury blow EmptyLog in

Share | 

Spurs suffer Modric injury blow

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

Spurs suffer Modric injury blow _
PostSubject: Spurs suffer Modric injury blow   Spurs suffer Modric injury blow Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 5:34 pm

Quote :
Tottenham have confirmed that midfielder Luka Modric broke his leg during their 2-1 victory over Birmingham on Saturday.

The Croatian international was forced to withdraw from the match at White Hart Lane just after half-time.

Subsequent X-rays have revealed that the 23-year-old has sustained a fracture to his right fibula.

The injury rules him out of Croatia's World Cup qualifying match with England at Wembley on 9 September.

Modric has been a key player so far this season for Tottenham, who have a 100% record after five matches and are currently joint top of the Premier League table with London rivals Chelsea.

On Saturday, Aaron Lennon's injury-time goal won the match for Spurs after Birmingham's Lee Bowyer had cancelled out Peter Crouch's opener for the home side.

Modric limped out of the game in the 49th minute complaining of a sore calf following an innocuous looking collision with Bowyer.

But Tottenham confirmed on Sunday that the player had since undergone tests which confirmed the break.

They did not provide a timescale for how long Modric would be out of action.

Defender Ledley King was also forced out of Saturday's match with a groin strain.

Spurs are already without the services of centre-backs Michael Dawson and Jonathan Woodgate with Achilles and groin injuries respectively.

After the upcoming international break, Spurs face a home game against champions Manchester United and a trip to Chelsea.

BBC

Terrible news for Spurs. Modric has been one of their better players and they will miss him especially the next two games being against United and Chelsea for Spurs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joinmust.org/
Vishal16
Doesn't like his tagline messed around with
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: Spurs suffer Modric injury blow   Spurs suffer Modric injury blow Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 7:56 pm

Out for 60 days atleast
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spurs suffer Modric injury blow   Spurs suffer Modric injury blow Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 8:13 pm

Sad

Get well soon Modric :|
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: Spurs suffer Modric injury blow   Spurs suffer Modric injury blow Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 8:15 pm

Vishal16 wrote:
Out for 60 days atleast

Any source or your prediction?
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: Spurs suffer Modric injury blow   Spurs suffer Modric injury blow Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 8:24 pm

prediction
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: Spurs suffer Modric injury blow   Spurs suffer Modric injury blow Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:09 pm

Vishal16 wrote:
prediction

A commerce student giving a prediction on the time a player will be out injured rofl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spurs suffer Modric injury blow   Spurs suffer Modric injury blow Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:11 pm

,,|,,
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: Spurs suffer Modric injury blow   Spurs suffer Modric injury blow Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:17 pm

saithereddevil wrote:
,,|,,

Whom is that meant for? And frigging off topic again and again and again...everyone off topic in every thread :chairbeating:
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: Spurs suffer Modric injury blow   Spurs suffer Modric injury blow Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 1:46 am

Rahul wrote:
Vishal16 wrote:
prediction

A commerce student giving a prediction on the time a player will be out injured rofl

Whats wrong in that? mellow

Dont tell me,I atleast stick to the topic and talk about football and most importantly sense.
Rahul if you comment/quote on this you will be a self proclaimed ass lol
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: Spurs suffer Modric injury blow   Spurs suffer Modric injury blow Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:22 pm

Vishal16 wrote:
Rahul wrote:
Vishal16 wrote:
prediction

Dont tell me,I atleast stick to the topic and talk about football and most importantly sense.

This is one of the very rare occasions you've been on topic rolleyes

Fuck off bitch
Back to top Go down
Aakarsh007
How is my pout?
Aakarsh007

PostSubject: Re: Spurs suffer Modric injury blow   Spurs suffer Modric injury blow Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 8:25 pm

Quote :
Markovic said: "First Eduardo, now Luka Modric. This is horrible. I can only ask myself if it was really an accident.

"I'm close to thinking it was done to us deliberately before the England match. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw what happened to Luka. He is irreplaceable."

But City chairman Gold said: "It's quite unbelievable. I had to check it wasn't 1st April, I thought it was a joke.

"To suggest a conspiracy is nonsense. To suggest it was a deliberate act by English players to weaken the Croatia squad is absolutely ridiculous.

"Maybe the problem is the statement by the Croatian official has completely been lost in translation?"
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: Spurs suffer Modric injury blow   Spurs suffer Modric injury blow Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 8:28 pm

Aakarsh007 wrote:
Quote :
Markovic said: "First Eduardo, now Luka Modric. This is horrible. I can only ask myself if it was really an accident.

"I'm close to thinking it was done to us deliberately before the England match. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw what happened to Luka. He is irreplaceable."

But City chairman Gold said: "It's quite unbelievable. I had to check it wasn't 1st April, I thought it was a joke.

"To suggest a conspiracy is nonsense. To suggest it was a deliberate act by English players to weaken the Croatia squad is absolutely ridiculous.

"Maybe the problem is the statement by the Croatian official has completely been lost in translation?"

If what he says is what he meant then Markovic is a right twat.
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: Spurs suffer Modric injury blow   Spurs suffer Modric injury blow Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:35 pm

Rahul wrote:
Vishal16 wrote:
Rahul wrote:
Vishal16 wrote:
prediction

This is one of the very rare occasions you've been on topic rolleyes

Fuck off bitch

Ass laugh
I have always been on topic..but someone or the other pulls me out of it.
And this is true.

Chutya
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: Spurs suffer Modric injury blow   Spurs suffer Modric injury blow Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 10:05 pm

Vishal16 wrote:

Ass laugh
I have always been on topic..but someone or the other pulls me out of it.
And this is true.

Chutya

This is false

Charlie Uniform November Tango
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: Spurs suffer Modric injury blow   Spurs suffer Modric injury blow Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 10:10 pm

If only false was true then my statement is false.
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: Spurs suffer Modric injury blow   Spurs suffer Modric injury blow Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 10:12 pm

Vishal16 wrote:
then my statement is false.

So you admit it was false cool rofl
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: Spurs suffer Modric injury blow   Spurs suffer Modric injury blow Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 10:13 pm

Nope
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: Spurs suffer Modric injury blow   Spurs suffer Modric injury blow Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 10:17 pm

Vishal16 wrote:
Nope

But you just did admit it was biggrin
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: Spurs suffer Modric injury blow   Spurs suffer Modric injury blow Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:26 am

You only took half of the statement
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: Spurs suffer Modric injury blow   Spurs suffer Modric injury blow Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:11 pm

Vishal16 wrote:
You only took half of the statement

It's still a statement rofl
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: Spurs suffer Modric injury blow   Spurs suffer Modric injury blow Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:26 pm

No it isnt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spurs suffer Modric injury blow   Spurs suffer Modric injury blow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spurs suffer Modric injury blow

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Devil Gang - A Manchester United Fans Forum  :: Football :: General Football-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com