Devil Gang - A Manchester United Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man Utd ForumLiverpool close to sign Kyrgiakos EmptyHomeGalleryLatest imagesRulesSearchLiverpool close to sign Kyrgiakos EmptyNew PostsLiverpool close to sign Kyrgiakos EmptyRegisterLiverpool close to sign Kyrgiakos EmptyLog in

Share | 

Liverpool close to sign Kyrgiakos

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

Liverpool close to sign Kyrgiakos _
PostSubject: Liverpool close to sign Kyrgiakos   Liverpool close to sign Kyrgiakos Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 4:28 pm

Quote :
Greek defender Sotiris Kyrgiakos has revealed he is close to joining Liverpool.

As revealed by skysports.com earlier on Tuesday Liverpool have lined up a shock move for the former Rangers man to help bolster their defensive options.

Liverpool have moved for Kyrgiakos after being priced out of deals for Hull City's Michael Turner and Stoke's Ryan Shawcross.

The Reds are believed to have agreed a fee of €3million (£2.5million) with AEK Athens for the imposing central defender.

Kyrgiakos claims on his official website he has accepted an offer from Liverpool and is set to travel to England to tie up the move.

"I would like to inform the fans of AEK that on Monday night I received an offer from Liverpool, an offer which I have accepted," Kyrgiakos told his personal website.

The Greek international will help fill the void left by Sami Hyypia's departure from Anfield and he will provide cover for Jamie Carragher, Martin Skrtel and Daniel Agger.

Source

I hope this happens as I've heard he is fairly shite.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joinmust.org/
Vishal16
Doesn't like his tagline messed around with
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool close to sign Kyrgiakos   Liverpool close to sign Kyrgiakos Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:11 pm

Why the fuck do we care about who liverpool signs and I saw on espnstar yesterday Rafa has only 1.5 or so to spend wacko
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool close to sign Kyrgiakos   Liverpool close to sign Kyrgiakos Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:48 pm

Vishal16 wrote:
Why the fuck do we care about who liverpool signs and I saw on espnstar yesterday Rafa has only 1.5 or so to spend wacko

Yeah close to 2million or something. Pool owners have no inclination to loosen the purse strings and that's why they couldn't even afford Shawcross.

And we do care about who Liverpool signs as they are our direct rivals for the league and the players they bring in can directly affect our position in the league so it's stupid of you to say why we shouldn't care.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joinmust.org/
Vishal16
Doesn't like his tagline messed around with
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool close to sign Kyrgiakos   Liverpool close to sign Kyrgiakos Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:46 am

I know that smartass but Kyrgiakos sucks and even if Liverpool sign him its not gonna make much difference and there was no need to make a new thread for this,this could have been in the general news section.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool close to sign Kyrgiakos   Liverpool close to sign Kyrgiakos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Liverpool close to sign Kyrgiakos

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Devil Gang - A Manchester United Fans Forum  :: Football :: General Football-
Forum free | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com