Devil Gang - A Manchester United Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man Utd ForumGeneral Things Of Interest One Comes Across on the Net while Getting Bored - Page 2 EmptyHomeGalleryLatest imagesRulesSearchGeneral Things Of Interest One Comes Across on the Net while Getting Bored - Page 2 EmptyNew PostsGeneral Things Of Interest One Comes Across on the Net while Getting Bored - Page 2 EmptyRegisterGeneral Things Of Interest One Comes Across on the Net while Getting Bored - Page 2 EmptyLog in

Share | 

General Things Of Interest One Comes Across on the Net while Getting Bored

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Navpreet
The Forum Techie

Navpreet

Location : Enter at your peril, Past the vaulted door Impossible things will happen That the World's never seen before. In Dexter's Laboratory Lives the smartest boy you've ever seen But Dee Dee blows his experiments To Smithereens! There's Gloom and Doom When Things go Boom In Dexter's Lab

General Things Of Interest One Comes Across on the Net while Getting Bored - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: General Things Of Interest One Comes Across on the Net while Getting Bored   General Things Of Interest One Comes Across on the Net while Getting Bored - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 1:13 am

General Things Of Interest One Comes Across on the Net while Getting Bored - Page 2 4497

Is It too Soon for MJ Jokes?
Back to top Go down
http://www.navpreetsingh.co.cc
Navpreet
The Forum Techie

Navpreet

Location : Enter at your peril, Past the vaulted door Impossible things will happen That the World's never seen before. In Dexter's Laboratory Lives the smartest boy you've ever seen But Dee Dee blows his experiments To Smithereens! There's Gloom and Doom When Things go Boom In Dexter's Lab

General Things Of Interest One Comes Across on the Net while Getting Bored - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: General Things Of Interest One Comes Across on the Net while Getting Bored   General Things Of Interest One Comes Across on the Net while Getting Bored - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 1:14 am

General Things Of Interest One Comes Across on the Net while Getting Bored - Page 2 4518

General Things Of Interest One Comes Across on the Net while Getting Bored - Page 2 4532

General Things Of Interest One Comes Across on the Net while Getting Bored - Page 2 4551

General Things Of Interest One Comes Across on the Net while Getting Bored - Page 2 4562
Back to top Go down
Navpreet
The Forum Techie

Navpreet

PostSubject: Re: General Things Of Interest One Comes Across on the Net while Getting Bored   General Things Of Interest One Comes Across on the Net while Getting Bored - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 1:15 am

General Things Of Interest One Comes Across on the Net while Getting Bored - Page 2 4568

General Things Of Interest One Comes Across on the Net while Getting Bored - Page 2 4582

General Things Of Interest One Comes Across on the Net while Getting Bored - Page 2 4594

General Things Of Interest One Comes Across on the Net while Getting Bored - Page 2 4600

General Things Of Interest One Comes Across on the Net while Getting Bored - Page 2 4619
Back to top Go down
Navpreet
The Forum Techie

Navpreet

PostSubject: Re: General Things Of Interest One Comes Across on the Net while Getting Bored   General Things Of Interest One Comes Across on the Net while Getting Bored - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 1:15 am

General Things Of Interest One Comes Across on the Net while Getting Bored - Page 2 4607

FAIL LOGO MAKING! lol!
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Doesn't like his tagline messed around with
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: General Things Of Interest One Comes Across on the Net while Getting Bored   General Things Of Interest One Comes Across on the Net while Getting Bored - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 1:52 pm

rofl rofl rofl
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: General Things Of Interest One Comes Across on the Net while Getting Bored   General Things Of Interest One Comes Across on the Net while Getting Bored - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 3:03 pm

Quote :
General Things Of Interest One Comes Across on the Net while Getting Bored - Page 2 4497

General Things Of Interest One Comes Across on the Net while Getting Bored - Page 2 4600

General Things Of Interest One Comes Across on the Net while Getting Bored - Page 2 4518

General Things Of Interest One Comes Across on the Net while Getting Bored - Page 2 4551

The best ones rofl rofl
Back to top Go down
http://www.joinmust.org/
Vishal16
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: General Things Of Interest One Comes Across on the Net while Getting Bored   General Things Of Interest One Comes Across on the Net while Getting Bored - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 3:38 pm

Such a big quote rtfm
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: General Things Of Interest One Comes Across on the Net while Getting Bored   General Things Of Interest One Comes Across on the Net while Getting Bored - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 3:40 pm

Vishal16 wrote:
Such a big quote rtfm

I knew someone will say that rofl
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: General Things Of Interest One Comes Across on the Net while Getting Bored   General Things Of Interest One Comes Across on the Net while Getting Bored - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 3:41 pm

Rahul wrote:
Vishal16 wrote:
Such a big quote rtfm

I knew someone will say that rofl

The fucking page takes more time to load now rtfm
Back to top Go down
badguynatural
Suman - Can't speak English
badguynatural

PostSubject: Re: General Things Of Interest One Comes Across on the Net while Getting Bored   General Things Of Interest One Comes Across on the Net while Getting Bored - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:53 pm

I think i Wasted lot of Things by watching all this.....

1-Time...
2-My net Download mb...
3-My hand now paining,by scrolling so many time down....
4-the pages r too slow tat it took me a decade to open it....
Back to top Go down
http://www.manutd.com
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: General Things Of Interest One Comes Across on the Net while Getting Bored   General Things Of Interest One Comes Across on the Net while Getting Bored - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:35 pm

badguynatural wrote:

1-Time...
2-My net Download mb...

5-You net speed is shite
6-You should change your broadband plan or ISP
7-I still like this thread
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: General Things Of Interest One Comes Across on the Net while Getting Bored   General Things Of Interest One Comes Across on the Net while Getting Bored - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 1:56 am

Rahul wrote:
badguynatural wrote:

1-Time...
2-My net Download mb...

5-You net speed is shite

8-You suck
9-You suck
10-You suck
Back to top Go down
badguynatural
badguynatural

PostSubject: Re: General Things Of Interest One Comes Across on the Net while Getting Bored   General Things Of Interest One Comes Across on the Net while Getting Bored - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:25 pm

Vishal16 wrote:
Rahul wrote:

5-You net speed is shite

8-You suck
9-You suck
10-You suck

11-Fuck Off...
12-Balls To U...
13-I aGAIN WAISTED my tym....
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: General Things Of Interest One Comes Across on the Net while Getting Bored   General Things Of Interest One Comes Across on the Net while Getting Bored - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:44 pm

badguynatural wrote:
Vishal16 wrote:
Rahul wrote:

5-You net speed is shite

8-You suck
9-You suck
10-You suck

11-Fuck Off...
12-Balls To U...

14-When you realised you were wasting your bandwidth and your time, you should have stopped loading the page and closed the thread.
15-Vishal was just being funny
16-Keep posting wink
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: General Things Of Interest One Comes Across on the Net while Getting Bored   General Things Of Interest One Comes Across on the Net while Getting Bored - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:44 pm

rofl
Back to top Go down
badguynatural
badguynatural

PostSubject: Re: General Things Of Interest One Comes Across on the Net while Getting Bored   General Things Of Interest One Comes Across on the Net while Getting Bored - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:46 pm

Tired of Scrolling Down again.... waiting

Common Man Delete the Post.... construction
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: General Things Of Interest One Comes Across on the Net while Getting Bored   General Things Of Interest One Comes Across on the Net while Getting Bored - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:12 pm

badguynatural wrote:

Still you will scroll down to see this post :happy:
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: General Things Of Interest One Comes Across on the Net while Getting Bored   General Things Of Interest One Comes Across on the Net while Getting Bored - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:00 pm

badguynatural wrote:

Actually you don't have to scroll down. When you click on 'View the last post' tab which is besides the last post makers username it directly takes you to the last post unless you are totally dumb to click on the thread and go through every page.
Back to top Go down
Navpreet
The Forum Techie

Navpreet

PostSubject: Re: General Things Of Interest One Comes Across on the Net while Getting Bored   General Things Of Interest One Comes Across on the Net while Getting Bored - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:00 pm

Quote :

This is The Best IMO lol! wank
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: General Things Of Interest One Comes Across on the Net while Getting Bored   General Things Of Interest One Comes Across on the Net while Getting Bored - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:37 pm

Navpreet wrote:

This is The Best IMO lol! wank

Those are big and I like big but they are way out of shape and that is just pure ugly thumbsdown
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: General Things Of Interest One Comes Across on the Net while Getting Bored   General Things Of Interest One Comes Across on the Net while Getting Bored - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:10 am

puke
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: General Things Of Interest One Comes Across on the Net while Getting Bored   General Things Of Interest One Comes Across on the Net while Getting Bored - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:52 pm

Vishal16 wrote:
puke

This smiley will be used quite a lot I think biggrin
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: General Things Of Interest One Comes Across on the Net while Getting Bored   General Things Of Interest One Comes Across on the Net while Getting Bored - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 12:19 am

Depends
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: General Things Of Interest One Comes Across on the Net while Getting Bored   General Things Of Interest One Comes Across on the Net while Getting Bored - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 12:52 am

Vishal16 wrote:
Depends

Bet?
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: General Things Of Interest One Comes Across on the Net while Getting Bored   General Things Of Interest One Comes Across on the Net while Getting Bored - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:16 am

Depends again

What do you want to bet on?
Back to top Go down
Navpreet
The Forum Techie

Navpreet

PostSubject: Re: General Things Of Interest One Comes Across on the Net while Getting Bored   General Things Of Interest One Comes Across on the Net while Getting Bored - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:37 am

This is Long, But pay attention. It is awesome laugh

See this theres a Hamlet too, i ll post it next. See this first and then see that. Both are awesome!
Back to top Go down
Navpreet
The Forum Techie

Navpreet

PostSubject: Re: General Things Of Interest One Comes Across on the Net while Getting Bored   General Things Of Interest One Comes Across on the Net while Getting Bored - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:38 am

Edit : Right Click on Hamlet (this one) and deselect "Play". and when you are done seeing romeo and juliet, select play biggrin

Last edited by Navpreet on Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : otherwise both start playing at the same time and it is chaos)
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: General Things Of Interest One Comes Across on the Net while Getting Bored   General Things Of Interest One Comes Across on the Net while Getting Bored - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:01 pm

"I need to get Laid"

"Oh Julliet I never got to lay you"

rofl

Class
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Things Of Interest One Comes Across on the Net while Getting Bored   General Things Of Interest One Comes Across on the Net while Getting Bored - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:33 pm

Rahul wrote:
badguynatural wrote:
Vishal16 wrote:
Rahul wrote:

5-You net speed is shite

8-You suck
9-You suck
10-You suck

11-Fuck Off...
12-Balls To U...

14-When you realised you were wasting your bandwidth and your time, you should have stopped loading the page and closed the thread.
15-Vishal was just being funny
16-Keep posting wink

17 - Fuck off , assholic , ratholic bastard ( Suman )
18 - Dildo up your arse
19 - Fuck a crow
20 - Balls to you
Back to top Go down
Navpreet
The Forum Techie

Navpreet

PostSubject: Re: General Things Of Interest One Comes Across on the Net while Getting Bored   General Things Of Interest One Comes Across on the Net while Getting Bored - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:30 pm

Links for the "Tales for the Leet" (as requested by Vishal)

1. Romeo and Juliet

http://www.funfreepages.com/swf/romjul.swf

2. Hamlet

http://www.funfreepages.com/swf/hamlet.swf

(Right click and save target as wink )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Things Of Interest One Comes Across on the Net while Getting Bored   General Things Of Interest One Comes Across on the Net while Getting Bored - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Things Of Interest One Comes Across on the Net while Getting Bored

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 34Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Devil Gang - A Manchester United Fans Forum  :: Non Football :: Devil Gang Lounge-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com