Devil Gang - A Manchester United Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man Utd ForumAir Supply Thread EmptyHomeGalleryLatest imagesRulesSearchAir Supply Thread EmptyNew PostsAir Supply Thread EmptyRegisterAir Supply Thread EmptyLog in

Share | 

Air Supply Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Navpreet
The Forum Techie

Navpreet

Location : Enter at your peril, Past the vaulted door Impossible things will happen That the World's never seen before. In Dexter's Laboratory Lives the smartest boy you've ever seen But Dee Dee blows his experiments To Smithereens! There's Gloom and Doom When Things go Boom In Dexter's Lab

Air Supply Thread _
PostSubject: Air Supply Thread   Air Supply Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:05 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.navpreetsingh.co.cc
Pujit

Pujit

Air Supply Thread _
PostSubject: Re: Air Supply Thread   Air Supply Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:14 am

Chutya lol
But good, i'll download 'em from here using IDM, won't have to search tongue
Back to top Go down
Navpreet
The Forum Techie

Navpreet

Location : Enter at your peril, Past the vaulted door Impossible things will happen That the World's never seen before. In Dexter's Laboratory Lives the smartest boy you've ever seen But Dee Dee blows his experiments To Smithereens! There's Gloom and Doom When Things go Boom In Dexter's Lab

Air Supply Thread _
PostSubject: Re: Air Supply Thread   Air Supply Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:17 am

biggrin

I figured searching for some song that you dont feel would be good is intimidating.

So did this, now you guys just have to listen to them tongue
Back to top Go down
Navpreet
The Forum Techie

Navpreet

Air Supply Thread _
PostSubject: Re: Air Supply Thread   Air Supply Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:19 am

BTW, hot shit going on over in the =||Summer Transfer Window 2010||= Thread shifty
Back to top Go down
funnybuddha

Air Supply Thread _
PostSubject: Re: Air Supply Thread   Air Supply Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:03 am

Quote :
Death is over due
Nothing can save you
A morbid symphony
Hearing you lie there screaming
Taking life from you
Is all I wanna do
Desire so deranged
This is what lives inside me

Putrid blood flows through my veins
To thrive on demise
Voyeurs' lust watching the pain
Touching you inside
Bleed you fucking dry
Bleed on me
Back to top Go down
Navpreet
The Forum Techie

Navpreet

Air Supply Thread _
PostSubject: Re: Air Supply Thread   Air Supply Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:05 am

funnybuddha wrote:
Quote :
Death is over due
Nothing can save you
A morbid symphony
Hearing you lie there screaming
Taking life from you
Is all I wanna do
Desire so deranged
This is what lives inside me

Putrid blood flows through my veins
To thrive on demise
Voyeurs' lust watching the pain
Touching you inside
Bleed you fucking dry
Bleed on me

Poo-Poo ( shifty ) songs not to be quoted in the Air Suupply Thread, please.
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Doesn't like his tagline messed around with
Vishal16

Air Supply Thread _
PostSubject: Re: Air Supply Thread   Air Supply Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:06 pm

Ive heard the 2nd one before...its good...but LP is better.

*waiting for a jibe on LP lol
Back to top Go down
Navpreet
The Forum Techie

Navpreet

Air Supply Thread _
PostSubject: Re: Air Supply Thread   Air Supply Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:47 pm

Vishal16 wrote:

You better!

See, You like LP, fine, but any music critic can tell you that LP can never have that spark that Air Supply had - such brilliant lyrics, great music, great voices - they achieved super-stardom in their genre/niche.

Air Supply knew what they were good at, and stuck to it - whereas I bet LP will come out with a rap album too if a couple of their records fail to sell. tongue
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

Air Supply Thread _
PostSubject: Re: Air Supply Thread   Air Supply Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:55 pm

Navpreet wrote:
Vishal16 wrote:

You better!

See, You like LP, fine, but any music critic can tell you that LP can never have that spark that Air Supply had - such brilliant lyrics, great music, great voices - they achieved super-stardom in their genre/niche.

Air Supply knew what they were good at, and stuck to it - whereas I bet LP will come out with a rap album too if a couple of their records fail to sell. tongue

lol Bingo tongue

I know.
I just said to pull your leg tongue (which was very heavy by the way)
I hardly listen to LP now.
More into GD and DT and all that.
I dont know much of AS as Ive heard only 2-3 songs of it so far.
I'll go through that thread when Im free (and in a mood to listen crap music lol...kidding)
will go through it soon happy
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

Air Supply Thread _
PostSubject: Re: Air Supply Thread   Air Supply Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:58 pm

Don't LP already rap with Shinoda? tongue
Back to top Go down
http://www.joinmust.org/
Navpreet
The Forum Techie

Navpreet

Air Supply Thread _
PostSubject: Re: Air Supply Thread   Air Supply Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:58 pm

Vishal16 wrote:
Navpreet wrote:
Vishal16 wrote:

You better!

lol Bingo tongue

I know.
I just said to pull your leg tongue (which was very heavy by the way)
I hardly listen to LP now.
More into GD and DT and all that.
I dont know much of AS as Ive heard only 2-3 songs of it so far.
I'll go through that thread when Im free (and in a mood to listen crap music lol...kidding)
will go through it soon happy

Cool. I posted all their good songs here for that only, so that you can go through them whenever you feel like happy
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

Air Supply Thread _
PostSubject: Re: Air Supply Thread   Air Supply Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:12 pm

Yeah...good work NP.
now make one wall paper of my choice for pete's sake shifty
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

Air Supply Thread _
PostSubject: Re: Air Supply Thread   Air Supply Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:26 pm

Mia Sara + Valerie from Old School (don't know the name) need a wallpaper to call their own shifty
Back to top Go down
http://www.joinmust.org/
Navpreet
The Forum Techie

Navpreet

Air Supply Thread _
PostSubject: Re: Air Supply Thread   Air Supply Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:29 pm

Rahul wrote:
Mia Sara + Valerie from Old School (don't know the name) need a wallpaper to call their own shifty

Back to School. Dont you think I tried making it? I even tried making Phoebe Cates - didnt nd up with something worth publishing. Will try again though. The problem is finding HQ images of these 80's heartthrobs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Air Supply Thread _
PostSubject: Re: Air Supply Thread   Air Supply Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Air Supply Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Devil Gang - A Manchester United Fans Forum  :: Non Football :: Devil Gang Lounge-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com