Devil Gang - A Manchester United Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man Utd ForumCLEAN THIS PLACE UP - A Navpreet Singh Rant EmptyHomeGalleryLatest imagesRulesSearchCLEAN THIS PLACE UP - A Navpreet Singh Rant EmptyNew PostsCLEAN THIS PLACE UP - A Navpreet Singh Rant EmptyRegisterCLEAN THIS PLACE UP - A Navpreet Singh Rant EmptyLog in

Share | 

CLEAN THIS PLACE UP - A Navpreet Singh Rant

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Navpreet
The Forum Techie

Navpreet

Location : Enter at your peril, Past the vaulted door Impossible things will happen That the World's never seen before. In Dexter's Laboratory Lives the smartest boy you've ever seen But Dee Dee blows his experiments To Smithereens! There's Gloom and Doom When Things go Boom In Dexter's Lab

CLEAN THIS PLACE UP - A Navpreet Singh Rant _
PostSubject: CLEAN THIS PLACE UP - A Navpreet Singh Rant   CLEAN THIS PLACE UP - A Navpreet Singh Rant Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:03 am

OK, lads. This forum was dead (almost) before y'all came and livened it up. We(to be read the Admins) couldn't have been happier. But you are taking it a bit too far.

Vishal16 and Bunny, I am telling you guys for the last time - ENOUGH WITH THE SPAM IN EVERY FUCKING THREAD. We are not one of the Hitler Boards that don't allow trolling and spam, but there is a place for it. NOT EVERY WHICH FUCKING WHERE.

ALL THE USERS (especially Ani and Vish - after the events of today) - THIS IS A FINAL WARNING OF SORTS TO YOU :

DON'T SPAM in the "FOOTBALL" FORUM. NO THREAD IN THE FOOTBALL FORUM IS TO BE SUBJECTED TO ANY KIND OF SPAM. IF YOU DONT HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY ON THE TOPIC, DONT POST, AND DONT SPAM.

Also, while Spamming is allowed in the Devil Gang Lounge Forum (EXCEPT THIS PARTICULAR THREAD, WISE ASS tongue ), it has to meet certain quality standards. I request you people to stop with the "ok"s and "i win"s and "yezvada"s and stuff. Spam, and Troll, as you wish, but see to it that it remains remotely related even, but related nonetheless, to the Topic in question.

I REITERATE MYSELF - SPAMMING IN THE FOOTBALL FORUM WILL BE MET WITH A BAN, AND REPETITIVE INFRINGEMENTS WILL LEAD TO PERMANENT BAN. ALSO, POST MEANINGFUL AND TO THE POINT POSTS IN THE PROPER THREADS, AND HAVE A DECENT DISCUSSION REGARDING OUR BELOVED MAN UTD FOR PETE'S SAKES.

Now, set yourselves right, and stop fucking around with the threads.

And ANI - No, you will NOT be made a Mod, unless of course it is felt that there is a need for one, DONT ASK ABOUT IT AGAIN.
and VISHAL - ACT YOUR AGE! DON'T SPAM LIKE A RETARDO JUST COZ YOU ARE NO LONGER A MOD. You will definitely be made one if you behave like we expect YOU to. shifty

Now CLEAN THIS PLACE UP. THE STUFF I HAVE SAID GETS PUT INTO PRACTICE NOW.

Also, this place can't be successful without you people, you are important, but you have to follow the RULES so that this remains an awesome place, minus the huge stinking pile of spam in the Football forum. See to it that I don't have to rant like this again.

Rant Over.
Back to top Go down
http://www.navpreetsingh.co.cc
Vishal16
Doesn't like his tagline messed around with
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: CLEAN THIS PLACE UP - A Navpreet Singh Rant   CLEAN THIS PLACE UP - A Navpreet Singh Rant Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:06 am

Okay Okay no need to write it all in caps tongue
I will improve but I will improve a lot better if Im a mod.
Thats all.
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: CLEAN THIS PLACE UP - A Navpreet Singh Rant   CLEAN THIS PLACE UP - A Navpreet Singh Rant Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:09 am

Navpreet wrote:
OK, lads. This forum was dead (almost) before y'all came and livened it up. We(to be read the Admins) couldn't have been happier. But you are taking it a bit too far.

Vishal16 and Bunny, I am telling you guys for the last time - ENOUGH WITH THE SPAM IN EVERY FUCKING THREAD. We are not one of the Hitler Boards that don't allow trolling and spam, but there is a place for it. NOT EVERY WHICH FUCKING WHERE.

ALL THE USERS (especially Ani and Vish - after the events of today) - THIS IS A FINAL WARNING OF SORTS TO YOU :

DON'T SPAM in the "FOOTBALL" FORUM. NO THREAD IN THE FOOTBALL FORUM IS TO BE SUBJECTED TO ANY KIND OF SPAM. IF YOU DONT HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY ON THE TOPIC, DONT POST, AND DONT SPAM.

Also, while Spamming is allowed in the Devil Gang Lounge Forum (EXCEPT THIS PARTICULAR THREAD, WISE ASS tongue ), it has to meet certain quality standards. I request you people to stop with the "ok"s and "i win"s and "yezvada"s and stuff. Spam, and Troll, as you wish, but see to it that it remains remotely related even, but related nonetheless, to the Topic in question.

I REITERATE MYSELF - SPAMMING IN THE FOOTBALL FORUM WILL BE MET WITH A BAN, AND REPETITIVE INFRINGEMENTS WILL LEAD TO PERMANENT BAN. ALSO, POST MEANINGFUL AND TO THE POINT POSTS IN THE PROPER THREADS, AND HAVE A DECENT DISCUSSION REGARDING OUR BELOVED MAN UTD FOR PETE'S SAKES.

Now, set yourselves right, and stop fucking around with the threads.

And ANI - No, you will NOT be made a Mod, unless of course it is felt that there is a need for one, DONT ASK ABOUT IT AGAIN.
and VISHAL - ACT YOUR AGE! DON'T SPAM LIKE A RETARDO JUST COZ YOU ARE NO LONGER A MOD. You will definitely be made one if you behave like we expect YOU to. shifty

Now CLEAN THIS PLACE UP. THE STUFF I HAVE SAID GETS PUT INTO PRACTICE NOW.

Also, this place can't be successful without you people, you are important, but you have to follow the RULES so that this remains an awesome place, minus the huge stinking pile of spam in the Football forum. See to it that I don't have to rant like this again.

Rant Over.

Best post of the entire forum. 'Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joinmust.org/
Navpreet
The Forum Techie

Navpreet

Location : Enter at your peril, Past the vaulted door Impossible things will happen That the World's never seen before. In Dexter's Laboratory Lives the smartest boy you've ever seen But Dee Dee blows his experiments To Smithereens! There's Gloom and Doom When Things go Boom In Dexter's Lab

PostSubject: Re: CLEAN THIS PLACE UP - A Navpreet Singh Rant   CLEAN THIS PLACE UP - A Navpreet Singh Rant Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:14 am

Vishal16 wrote:
Okay Okay no need to write it all in caps tongue
I will improve but I will improve a lot better if Im a mod.
Thats all.

Good, improve please. We expect better from you. happy
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: CLEAN THIS PLACE UP - A Navpreet Singh Rant   CLEAN THIS PLACE UP - A Navpreet Singh Rant Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:20 am

Okay
Back to top Go down
Navpreet
The Forum Techie

Navpreet

PostSubject: Re: CLEAN THIS PLACE UP - A Navpreet Singh Rant   CLEAN THIS PLACE UP - A Navpreet Singh Rant Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:41 am

Feeling better already, myself biggrin
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: CLEAN THIS PLACE UP - A Navpreet Singh Rant   CLEAN THIS PLACE UP - A Navpreet Singh Rant Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:44 am

I can see all your frustration lol
Back to top Go down
Navpreet
The Forum Techie

Navpreet

PostSubject: Re: CLEAN THIS PLACE UP - A Navpreet Singh Rant   CLEAN THIS PLACE UP - A Navpreet Singh Rant Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:47 pm

Hey I have been thinking about it, I am ready to give up my Admin privileges so that other users don't feel left out.

@Rahul : You can grant me access any time you feel there is need for Tech assistance biggrin
Back to top Go down
Bunnyruddha
Baby bunny - bit of a crybaby
Bunnyruddha

PostSubject: Re: CLEAN THIS PLACE UP - A Navpreet Singh Rant   CLEAN THIS PLACE UP - A Navpreet Singh Rant Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 3:01 pm

Yea i do feel left out and frustrated, It's like being active for nothing :/
Back to top Go down
Navpreet
The Forum Techie

Navpreet

PostSubject: Re: CLEAN THIS PLACE UP - A Navpreet Singh Rant   CLEAN THIS PLACE UP - A Navpreet Singh Rant Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 3:44 pm

Bunnyruddha wrote:
Yea i do feel left out and frustrated, It's like being active for nothing :/

Look here Bunny, THIS IS NOT A JOB - being active. It's about having fun, and keeping a decent discussion going with your friends and other United friends. Waht do you think Pujit is active for? Or Me, OR Vishal even?

Not for becoming a mod. Vishal feels bad because he WAS a mod, not because he is not MADE a MOD.

This is a small forum with 5-6 active users - it so doesn't need 2 mods and 2 admins. That's why I have volunteered to step down.
Back to top Go down
funnybuddha

PostSubject: Re: CLEAN THIS PLACE UP - A Navpreet Singh Rant   CLEAN THIS PLACE UP - A Navpreet Singh Rant Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:03 pm

@ Ani :|

lol.. you are active because you like the place and not because you're a greedy motherfucker who wants moderator privilege up your ass (like some dildo)

Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: CLEAN THIS PLACE UP - A Navpreet Singh Rant   CLEAN THIS PLACE UP - A Navpreet Singh Rant Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:16 pm

Navpreet wrote:
Hey I have been thinking about it, I am ready to give up my Admin privileges so that other users don't feel left out.

@Rahul : You can grant me access any time you feel there is need for Tech assistance biggrin

I need someone to mod the place at times when I'm not on. Once college starts that'll be a lot of time.

If you don't want the post, I'll remove you.
Back to top Go down
Navpreet
The Forum Techie

Navpreet

PostSubject: Re: CLEAN THIS PLACE UP - A Navpreet Singh Rant   CLEAN THIS PLACE UP - A Navpreet Singh Rant Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 6:14 pm

Rahul wrote:
Navpreet wrote:

I need someone to mod the place at times when I'm not on. Once college starts that'll be a lot of time.

Right. We had our talk abt the issue happy
Back to top Go down
Pujit

Pujit

PostSubject: Re: CLEAN THIS PLACE UP - A Navpreet Singh Rant   CLEAN THIS PLACE UP - A Navpreet Singh Rant Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 6:19 pm

^ Won't You have to go to college Navo? tongue
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: CLEAN THIS PLACE UP - A Navpreet Singh Rant   CLEAN THIS PLACE UP - A Navpreet Singh Rant Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:00 pm

Rahul wrote:
Navpreet wrote:

I volunteer happy
Back to top Go down
Bunnyruddha
Bunnyruddha

PostSubject: Re: CLEAN THIS PLACE UP - A Navpreet Singh Rant   CLEAN THIS PLACE UP - A Navpreet Singh Rant Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:06 pm

me too, make me MOD, and make vishal the tech.
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: CLEAN THIS PLACE UP - A Navpreet Singh Rant   CLEAN THIS PLACE UP - A Navpreet Singh Rant Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:07 pm

Start the rant again lol
Back to top Go down
Bunnyruddha
Bunnyruddha

PostSubject: Re: CLEAN THIS PLACE UP - A Navpreet Singh Rant   CLEAN THIS PLACE UP - A Navpreet Singh Rant Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:09 pm

Hey, we do deserve justice.
He already recruited my frnd and says i din get anyone in.
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: CLEAN THIS PLACE UP - A Navpreet Singh Rant   CLEAN THIS PLACE UP - A Navpreet Singh Rant Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:29 pm

Where is Rahul when you need him tongue
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: CLEAN THIS PLACE UP - A Navpreet Singh Rant   CLEAN THIS PLACE UP - A Navpreet Singh Rant Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:34 pm

Bunnyruddha wrote:

Who?
Back to top Go down
Bunnyruddha
Bunnyruddha

PostSubject: Re: CLEAN THIS PLACE UP - A Navpreet Singh Rant   CLEAN THIS PLACE UP - A Navpreet Singh Rant Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:40 pm

Bhargav, NP got him in.
Back to top Go down
Navpreet
The Forum Techie

Navpreet

PostSubject: Re: CLEAN THIS PLACE UP - A Navpreet Singh Rant   CLEAN THIS PLACE UP - A Navpreet Singh Rant Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:44 pm

Rahul wrote:
Bunnyruddha wrote:

Who?

Bhargav.

@Bunny: And When Did I say you didn't get anyone in? :|
Back to top Go down
Bunnyruddha
Bunnyruddha

PostSubject: Re: CLEAN THIS PLACE UP - A Navpreet Singh Rant   CLEAN THIS PLACE UP - A Navpreet Singh Rant Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:45 pm

Rahul said so.
If u ppl want me out, then just say it.
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: CLEAN THIS PLACE UP - A Navpreet Singh Rant   CLEAN THIS PLACE UP - A Navpreet Singh Rant Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:46 pm

Bunnyruddha wrote:
Rahul said so.

Navpreet brought him in. How the hell am I supposed to know he is your friend?
Back to top Go down
Bunnyruddha
Bunnyruddha

PostSubject: Re: CLEAN THIS PLACE UP - A Navpreet Singh Rant   CLEAN THIS PLACE UP - A Navpreet Singh Rant Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:48 pm

now u knw biggrin
Back to top Go down
Navpreet
The Forum Techie

Navpreet

PostSubject: Re: CLEAN THIS PLACE UP - A Navpreet Singh Rant   CLEAN THIS PLACE UP - A Navpreet Singh Rant Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:50 pm

Bunnyruddha wrote:

No one wants you out, Bunny. We just hope that you become a little less sensitive, and don't run after the Mod thingy. 5-6 active members and 5-6 Mods is not right. Try to understand, mate happy
Back to top Go down
Pujit

Pujit

PostSubject: Re: CLEAN THIS PLACE UP - A Navpreet Singh Rant   CLEAN THIS PLACE UP - A Navpreet Singh Rant Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:53 pm

CLEAN THIS PLACE UP - A Navpreet Singh Rant 470710
If you still wanna be a mod then.... tongue
And don't take things personally man, no one wants you out, it's just fun to mess with each other tongue
Back to top Go down
Bunnyruddha
Bunnyruddha

PostSubject: Re: CLEAN THIS PLACE UP - A Navpreet Singh Rant   CLEAN THIS PLACE UP - A Navpreet Singh Rant Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:55 pm

umm, true tongue
i guess its just we 4-5 guys active.
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: CLEAN THIS PLACE UP - A Navpreet Singh Rant   CLEAN THIS PLACE UP - A Navpreet Singh Rant Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:56 pm

Pujit wrote:
CLEAN THIS PLACE UP - A Navpreet Singh Rant 470710
If you still wanna be a mod then.... tongue
And don't take things personally man, no one wants you out, it's just fun to mess with each other tongue

What happened to your nose? :blink:
Back to top Go down
Navpreet
The Forum Techie

Navpreet

PostSubject: Re: CLEAN THIS PLACE UP - A Navpreet Singh Rant   CLEAN THIS PLACE UP - A Navpreet Singh Rant Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:56 pm

Bunnyruddha wrote:
umm, true tongue
i guess its just we 4-5 guys active.

Yes, finally happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CLEAN THIS PLACE UP - A Navpreet Singh Rant   CLEAN THIS PLACE UP - A Navpreet Singh Rant Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CLEAN THIS PLACE UP - A Navpreet Singh Rant

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Devil Gang - A Manchester United Fans Forum  :: Non Football :: Devil Gang Lounge-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com