Devil Gang - A Manchester United Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man Utd ForumThe FunnyBuddha and Vishal16 fight club thread - Page 2 EmptyHomeGalleryLatest imagesRulesSearchThe FunnyBuddha and Vishal16 fight club thread - Page 2 EmptyNew PostsThe FunnyBuddha and Vishal16 fight club thread - Page 2 EmptyRegisterThe FunnyBuddha and Vishal16 fight club thread - Page 2 EmptyLog in

Share | 

The FunnyBuddha and Vishal16 fight club thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

The FunnyBuddha and Vishal16 fight club thread - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: The FunnyBuddha and Vishal16 fight club thread   The FunnyBuddha and Vishal16 fight club thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:28 pm

Pujit wrote:
^Out of Bandwidth tongue

Isn't for me. You suck tongue
Back to top Go down
http://www.joinmust.org/
Pujit

Pujit

PostSubject: Re: The FunnyBuddha and Vishal16 fight club thread   The FunnyBuddha and Vishal16 fight club thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:43 pm

You swallow tongue
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: The FunnyBuddha and Vishal16 fight club thread   The FunnyBuddha and Vishal16 fight club thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:54 pm

Pujit wrote:
You swallow tongue

I'm not a swallow, I'm a pidgin. I mean pigeon tongue
Back to top Go down
Pujit

Pujit

PostSubject: Re: The FunnyBuddha and Vishal16 fight club thread   The FunnyBuddha and Vishal16 fight club thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:13 pm

You're not a pidgin/pidgeon tongue
You're a pimp
Back to top Go down
Bunnyruddha
Baby bunny - bit of a crybaby
Bunnyruddha

PostSubject: Re: The FunnyBuddha and Vishal16 fight club thread   The FunnyBuddha and Vishal16 fight club thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 3:03 pm

laugh
Back to top Go down
funnybuddha

PostSubject: Re: The FunnyBuddha and Vishal16 fight club thread   The FunnyBuddha and Vishal16 fight club thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:05 pm

All you motherfucking pieces of shit (except Navo and Rahul as they haven't done anything that is hypocritic tongue) come out here each and every day saying this is good, that is good.. posing throughout your hypocritic life.. Liars, parasites, tapeworms, shitheads..

Okay, I'm off. Bye
Back to top Go down
funnybuddha

PostSubject: Re: The FunnyBuddha and Vishal16 fight club thread   The FunnyBuddha and Vishal16 fight club thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:07 pm

How do I delete my account? :|
Back to top Go down
Pujit

Pujit

PostSubject: Re: The FunnyBuddha and Vishal16 fight club thread   The FunnyBuddha and Vishal16 fight club thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:29 pm

Take it in the ass
Back to top Go down
funnybuddha

PostSubject: Re: The FunnyBuddha and Vishal16 fight club thread   The FunnyBuddha and Vishal16 fight club thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:44 pm

poserlol
Back to top Go down
Pujit

Pujit

PostSubject: Re: The FunnyBuddha and Vishal16 fight club thread   The FunnyBuddha and Vishal16 fight club thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:47 pm

I told you i was tongue
Back to top Go down
funnybuddha

PostSubject: Re: The FunnyBuddha and Vishal16 fight club thread   The FunnyBuddha and Vishal16 fight club thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:51 pm

and I never denied it
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: The FunnyBuddha and Vishal16 fight club thread   The FunnyBuddha and Vishal16 fight club thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:13 pm

funnybuddha wrote:
How do I delete my account? :|

You can't. That setting was left on by mistake.
Back to top Go down
Pujit

Pujit

PostSubject: Re: The FunnyBuddha and Vishal16 fight club thread   The FunnyBuddha and Vishal16 fight club thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 6:17 pm

funnybuddha wrote:
and I never denied it
And i never said that i was a headbanger anyways, i like many kinds of music you can't call it hypocrisy, and you have no fucking Right to say anything to anybody if their choices and likes and dislikes don't match with them.
Back to top Go down
funnybuddha

PostSubject: Re: The FunnyBuddha and Vishal16 fight club thread   The FunnyBuddha and Vishal16 fight club thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:51 pm

It is hypocrisy when you start liking pages and stuffs related to a band and have no fucking clue about it :|

Be honest or GTFO
Back to top Go down
funnybuddha

PostSubject: Re: The FunnyBuddha and Vishal16 fight club thread   The FunnyBuddha and Vishal16 fight club thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:51 pm

And I never wanted you to be a headbanger or mosher or anything. Just be true to yourself and don't go around yapping I like this, I like that just to look cool.

Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Doesn't like his tagline messed around with
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: The FunnyBuddha and Vishal16 fight club thread   The FunnyBuddha and Vishal16 fight club thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:54 pm

Pujit wrote:
funnybuddha wrote:
and I never denied it
And i never said that i was a headbanger anyways, i like many kinds of music you can't call it hypocrisy, and you have no fucking Right to say anything to anybody if their choices and likes and dislikes don't match with them.

+1000000000000000000
Back to top Go down
funnybuddha

PostSubject: Re: The FunnyBuddha and Vishal16 fight club thread   The FunnyBuddha and Vishal16 fight club thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:55 pm

+11111111111111111111
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: The FunnyBuddha and Vishal16 fight club thread   The FunnyBuddha and Vishal16 fight club thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:06 pm

Taste of your own medicine rofl
Back to top Go down
Pujit

Pujit

PostSubject: Re: The FunnyBuddha and Vishal16 fight club thread   The FunnyBuddha and Vishal16 fight club thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:16 pm

funnybuddha wrote:
It is hypocrisy when you start liking pages and stuffs related to a band and have no fucking clue about it :|

Be honest or GTFO
You didn't read the fucking post i thinkk, so i'll have to write it in caps for you troll,
I APPRECIATE ALL KINDS OF MUSIC< I TOLD YOU I DOWNLOAD DISCOGRAPHIES AND LISTEN TO IT< AND I HAD ALREADY TOLD YOU THAT I LIKE ALL KINDS OF MUSIC< EVEN A BIT OF HIP HOP AND RAP>
If you still don't get the point, There's no one that can help your inflated ego, I like the band because i like it's music and not because i have some gay fetish about motherfuckers performing on stage.
End of Discussion.
Back to top Go down
Pujit

Pujit

PostSubject: Re: The FunnyBuddha and Vishal16 fight club thread   The FunnyBuddha and Vishal16 fight club thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:19 pm

And i didn't start listening to heavy metal because it was cool, everyone thinks a different type of music to be cool, and i started listening to it because a good friend of mine gave me some B4MV CDs and told me to listen to Godsmack, while i already listened to Metallica and AC/DC, and i already told you i liked rock bands more
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: The FunnyBuddha and Vishal16 fight club thread   The FunnyBuddha and Vishal16 fight club thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:23 pm

GO pujit go shifty
Back to top Go down
funnybuddha

PostSubject: Re: The FunnyBuddha and Vishal16 fight club thread   The FunnyBuddha and Vishal16 fight club thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:27 pm

Music is not just about just soothing your ears. It's about promoting the whole scene. Being a part of it. Being true. And it's not wrong to like hip hop or anything. Why the fuck did you like bands before even trying them? Isn't that hypocrisy?
Back to top Go down
funnybuddha

PostSubject: Re: The FunnyBuddha and Vishal16 fight club thread   The FunnyBuddha and Vishal16 fight club thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:27 pm

And if listening to guys playing music, watching guys play soccer, guys play cricket is gay. Call me gay, almost every guy is a gay. :|

Back to top Go down
Navpreet
The Forum Techie

Navpreet

Location : Enter at your peril, Past the vaulted door Impossible things will happen That the World's never seen before. In Dexter's Laboratory Lives the smartest boy you've ever seen But Dee Dee blows his experiments To Smithereens! There's Gloom and Doom When Things go Boom In Dexter's Lab

PostSubject: Re: The FunnyBuddha and Vishal16 fight club thread   The FunnyBuddha and Vishal16 fight club thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:51 pm

Pujit wrote:
And i didn't start listening to heavy metal because it was cool, everyone thinks a different type of music to be cool

Tit's True. (Don't get pissed, man, for me using it shifty ) I love AIR SUPPLY (for their music, wise ass tongue ), and that's why I love Soft Rock, even though people say I am gay because of that (none of you guys [yet], but others tongue )

Last edited by Navpreet on Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Too much use of the smiley :P . Changed one to :shifty:)
Back to top Go down
http://www.navpreetsingh.co.cc
Pujit

Pujit

PostSubject: Re: The FunnyBuddha and Vishal16 fight club thread   The FunnyBuddha and Vishal16 fight club thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:58 pm

funnybuddha wrote:
Music is not just about just soothing your ears. It's about promoting the whole scene. Being a part of it. Being true. And it's not wrong to like hip hop or anything. Why the fuck did you like bands before even trying them? Isn't that hypocrisy?
Bollocks.
And when will you learn, i said i tried the bands, i didn't listen to every fucking song but i tried the bands and i liked them, you and i have different opinions about music, doesn't make you eligible for taking shots at someone. You don't have a damn right to say anything about someone.
Back to top Go down
Pujit

Pujit

PostSubject: Re: The FunnyBuddha and Vishal16 fight club thread   The FunnyBuddha and Vishal16 fight club thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:00 pm

I don't worship the bands i just like them.
Back to top Go down
Navpreet
The Forum Techie

Navpreet

Location : Enter at your peril, Past the vaulted door Impossible things will happen That the World's never seen before. In Dexter's Laboratory Lives the smartest boy you've ever seen But Dee Dee blows his experiments To Smithereens! There's Gloom and Doom When Things go Boom In Dexter's Lab

PostSubject: Re: The FunnyBuddha and Vishal16 fight club thread   The FunnyBuddha and Vishal16 fight club thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:02 pm

@Pu : Try Air Supply man. About time I have someone to discuss their supreme awesomeness with tongue
Back to top Go down
http://www.navpreetsingh.co.cc
Bunnyruddha
Baby bunny - bit of a crybaby
Bunnyruddha

PostSubject: Re: The FunnyBuddha and Vishal16 fight club thread   The FunnyBuddha and Vishal16 fight club thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:03 pm

What a United group this is, abusing each other.
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: The FunnyBuddha and Vishal16 fight club thread   The FunnyBuddha and Vishal16 fight club thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:09 pm

Pujit wrote:
funnybuddha wrote:
Bollocks.
And when will you learn, i said i tried the bands, i didn't listen to every fucking song but i tried the bands and i liked them, you and i have different opinions about music, doesn't make you eligible for taking shots at someone. You don't have a damn right to say anything about someone.

This was my point exactly,around 8 months back lol
Back to top Go down
Pujit

Pujit

PostSubject: Re: The FunnyBuddha and Vishal16 fight club thread   The FunnyBuddha and Vishal16 fight club thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:13 pm

Navpreet wrote:
@Pu : Try Air Supply man. About time I have someone to discuss their supreme awesomeness with tongue
Sure tongue, Actually i did listen to Two less lonely people tongue, it's a cool song but yes a bit gay lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The FunnyBuddha and Vishal16 fight club thread   The FunnyBuddha and Vishal16 fight club thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The FunnyBuddha and Vishal16 fight club thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Devil Gang - A Manchester United Fans Forum  :: Non Football :: Devil Gang Lounge-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com