Devil Gang - A Manchester United Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man Utd ForumCristiano Ronaldo's 20 Hottest Girlfriends EmptyHomeGalleryLatest imagesRulesSearchCristiano Ronaldo's 20 Hottest Girlfriends EmptyNew PostsCristiano Ronaldo's 20 Hottest Girlfriends EmptyRegisterCristiano Ronaldo's 20 Hottest Girlfriends EmptyLog in

Share | 

Cristiano Ronaldo's 20 Hottest Girlfriends

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vishal16
Doesn't like his tagline messed around with
Vishal16

Cristiano Ronaldo's 20 Hottest Girlfriends _
PostSubject: Cristiano Ronaldo's 20 Hottest Girlfriends   Cristiano Ronaldo's 20 Hottest Girlfriends Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:32 pm

No. 20: Niki Ghazian

Cristiano Ronaldo's 20 Hottest Girlfriends Niki-ghazian4_display_image

Ghazian is a model/law student/lingerie football player, according to her Twitter page.

Am I the only person who thinks that a career in law is not in her future? Maybe it's the fact that she buried it in between model and lingerie football player.
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's 20 Hottest Girlfriends   Cristiano Ronaldo's 20 Hottest Girlfriends Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:33 pm

No. 19: Nuria Bermudez

Cristiano Ronaldo's 20 Hottest Girlfriends Nuriaber_display_image

Nuria is actually a professional soccer agent. However, it's clear to see that the only "professional" thing about her is her title.

She has had relationships with numerous players and apparently likes to do this kind of often.
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's 20 Hottest Girlfriends   Cristiano Ronaldo's 20 Hottest Girlfriends Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:33 pm

No. 18: Paris Hilton

Cristiano Ronaldo's 20 Hottest Girlfriends Paris_hilton_display_image

I can only imagine the STD party that went down when these two hooked up. I need to go take a shower just thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's 20 Hottest Girlfriends   Cristiano Ronaldo's 20 Hottest Girlfriends Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:34 pm

No. 17: Karina Bacchi

Cristiano Ronaldo's 20 Hottest Girlfriends Karina-bacchi-03_display_image

Bacchi is an Italian soap star. She also has really huge...lips.

Seriously, her mouth is kind of huge.
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's 20 Hottest Girlfriends   Cristiano Ronaldo's 20 Hottest Girlfriends Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:34 pm

No. 16: Karina Ferro

Cristiano Ronaldo's 20 Hottest Girlfriends Karina_ferro_display_image

It seems like Kim Kardashian is definitely not the first bootylicious chick Ronaldo has ever dated. Fitting, because it seemed like Ferro was Ronaldo's booty call for about three years.

They were connected from 2002-2005, during which time Ronaldo was linked to many different women. Something tells me she didn't mind.
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's 20 Hottest Girlfriends   Cristiano Ronaldo's 20 Hottest Girlfriends Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:35 pm

No. 15: Nereida Gallardo

Cristiano Ronaldo's 20 Hottest Girlfriends Nereida_display_image

Apparently, Gallardo is a part-time nursing student who works as a model in order to get by. She wasn't famous at all until she started dating Ronaldo.

She quickly faded back into oblivion once they were through, right after Ronaldo broke up with her over text message.
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's 20 Hottest Girlfriends   Cristiano Ronaldo's 20 Hottest Girlfriends Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:35 pm

No. 14: Luana Belletti

Cristiano Ronaldo's 20 Hottest Girlfriends Luanabelletti_display_image

The best thing about Luana Belletti, besides the fact that she's super hot, is that she is the sister of Chelsea footballer Juliano Belletti.

Nothing will get into an opponent's head like telling him how much you enjoyed sleeping with his sister.
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's 20 Hottest Girlfriends   Cristiano Ronaldo's 20 Hottest Girlfriends Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:36 pm

No. 13: Daniele Aguiar

Cristiano Ronaldo's 20 Hottest Girlfriends Danieleaguiar_display_image

You know, when you've dated one Brazilian supermodel, you've dated them all. Or so I'm told by Ronaldo.

To us, Aguiar would be one of the most beautiful women we ever came in contact with. To Ronaldo, she's a pretty decent Thursday.
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's 20 Hottest Girlfriends   Cristiano Ronaldo's 20 Hottest Girlfriends Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:37 pm

No. 12: Diana Chavez

Cristiano Ronaldo's 20 Hottest Girlfriends Dianachaves_display_image

Diana Chavez is an actress who has such roles to her name as "Woman" in The Three Burials of Melquiades Estrada and the unforgettable "Hot Girl at ATM" in an episode of CSI: Miami.

Ronaldo didn't date her for her talent. I think we can all agree on that.
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's 20 Hottest Girlfriends   Cristiano Ronaldo's 20 Hottest Girlfriends Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:37 pm

No. 11: Maria Sharapova

Cristiano Ronaldo's 20 Hottest Girlfriends Mariasharapova_display_image

After watching her on the tennis court, all men have speculated on what Sharapova might sound like in bed.

Ronaldo is one of a select few who probably know.
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

No. 10: Isabel Figueir

Cristiano Ronaldo's 20 Hottest Girlfriends Isabelfigueir_display_image

Figueir cut her WAG teeth on Ronaldo, but once they were through she moved onto more stable athlete ground, eventually marrying midfielder Cesar Peixoto a couple of years later.
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's 20 Hottest Girlfriends   Cristiano Ronaldo's 20 Hottest Girlfriends Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:39 pm

No. 9: Gabriela Endringer

Cristiano Ronaldo's 20 Hottest Girlfriends Gabriellaendringer_display_image

Gabriela gave us some pretty juicy gossip after her fling with Ronaldo. She said that he liked to be dominated in bed, that he was affectionate, and pretty much just let things go with the flow.

She also said for the week she spent at his house, they may have left the bedroom maybe twice. I'd say that's a pretty good decision on Ronaldo's part.
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's 20 Hottest Girlfriends   Cristiano Ronaldo's 20 Hottest Girlfriends Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:40 pm

No. 8: Luciana Abreu

Cristiano Ronaldo's 20 Hottest Girlfriends Lucianaabreu_display_image

Luciana stands out from the rest of the WAG crowd because she is a singer, actress, and a TV host.

...oh, who am I kidding? They're all singers, actresses, and TV hosts. That's just what hot women do!
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's 20 Hottest Girlfriends   Cristiano Ronaldo's 20 Hottest Girlfriends Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:41 pm

No. 7: Raffaella Fico

Cristiano Ronaldo's 20 Hottest Girlfriends Raffaella_fico1_display_image

Raffaella Fico is a Spanish model who dated Ronaldo for a little while. But before that she set off a firestorm in the press for selling her virginity for roughly $1.5 million.

I mean, she's hot, but if I'm going to spend that type of money on something, I'd like to be able to keep it.
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's 20 Hottest Girlfriends   Cristiano Ronaldo's 20 Hottest Girlfriends Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:41 pm

No. 6: Marina Rodriguez

Cristiano Ronaldo's 20 Hottest Girlfriends MarinaRodriguez_display_image

Marina Rodriguez was Miss Portugal in 2004.

Like any good beauty queen, she quickly moved on to dating athletes and taking pictures that made men very, very happy.
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's 20 Hottest Girlfriends   Cristiano Ronaldo's 20 Hottest Girlfriends Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:42 pm

No. 5: Letizia Filippi

Cristiano Ronaldo's 20 Hottest Girlfriends Letiziafilippi_display_image

Filiippi is an Italian model who dated Ronaldo for a little while. She said while they were dating that if he won the FIFA Player of the Year award, to celebrate she would rent a plane to go somewhere far away and have sex with him there for two or three hours.

If that's not incentive, I don't know what is.
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's 20 Hottest Girlfriends   Cristiano Ronaldo's 20 Hottest Girlfriends Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:42 pm

No. 4: Imogen Thomas

Cristiano Ronaldo's 20 Hottest Girlfriends Imogen-thomas-2_display_image

This ex-Miss Wales was also on Big Brother UK, has a sex tape out there, and has no problem posing nude in photo shoots.

I am shocked—shocked, I tell you—that she dated Ronaldo.
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's 20 Hottest Girlfriends   Cristiano Ronaldo's 20 Hottest Girlfriends Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:43 pm

No. 3: Kim Kardashian

Cristiano Ronaldo's 20 Hottest Girlfriends Kimkardashian_display_image

So Kim Kardashian and Cristiano Ronaldo. She may be his most worthy fling yet.

She's already been a WAG, and she's already famous, I doubt Ronaldo will show her anything she hasn't seen yet.

Still, these two do tend to move around a lot. I don't see this being long-term, but we can enjoy it while it lasts!
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's 20 Hottest Girlfriends   Cristiano Ronaldo's 20 Hottest Girlfriends Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:43 pm

No. 2: Bipasha Basu

Cristiano Ronaldo's 20 Hottest Girlfriends Bipasha-basu1_display_image

Bipasha is a model, a Bollywood actress, and one of the most beautiful women I have ever laid eyes on.

Seriously, some women are hot, and some are just mind-blowingly beautiful. Bipasha just may be both.

She might just convince me to watch some Bollywood movies.
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's 20 Hottest Girlfriends   Cristiano Ronaldo's 20 Hottest Girlfriends Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:44 pm

No. 1: Gemma Atkinson

Cristiano Ronaldo's 20 Hottest Girlfriends Gemma-atkinson-2_display_image

What can I say? Gemma Atkinson is pretty much just perfect.

I still can't get over that Ronaldo cheated on her with a couple of hookers. Her! How could you possibly want anything else?

So even though she was never Ronaldo's No. 1, she comes in at the top spot on my countdown easily.
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's 20 Hottest Girlfriends   Cristiano Ronaldo's 20 Hottest Girlfriends Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 8:06 pm

I like this thread. But this is so not football related. Moved.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joinmust.org/
Vishal16
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's 20 Hottest Girlfriends   Cristiano Ronaldo's 20 Hottest Girlfriends Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:03 pm

It is,related to ronaldo tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's 20 Hottest Girlfriends   Cristiano Ronaldo's 20 Hottest Girlfriends Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo's 20 Hottest Girlfriends

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Devil Gang - A Manchester United Fans Forum  :: Non Football :: Devil Gang Lounge-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com