Devil Gang - A Manchester United Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man Utd ForumBest of luck(my luck) EmptyHomeGalleryLatest imagesRulesSearchBest of luck(my luck) EmptyNew PostsBest of luck(my luck) EmptyRegisterBest of luck(my luck) EmptyLog in

Share | 

Best of luck(my luck)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

Best of luck(my luck) _
PostSubject: Best of luck(my luck)   Best of luck(my luck) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 10:43 am

to Meh, Navpreet and Pujit for the AIEEE exams tomorrow.

Do well. thumbsup

And don't anyone of you dare embarrass me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joinmust.org/

Best of luck(my luck) _
PostSubject: Re: Best of luck(my luck)   Best of luck(my luck) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 12:19 pm

Best of luck you guys.

And I wish myself some luck for my 12th. ( Attention seeking mode happy )
Back to top Go down
Pujit

Pujit

Best of luck(my luck) _
PostSubject: Re: Best of luck(my luck)   Best of luck(my luck) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 2:25 pm

Thanks guys wink

Best of luck Navpreet.

And Best of luck to you too Sai tongue

Last edited by Pujit on Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Best of luck(my luck) _
PostSubject: Re: Best of luck(my luck)   Best of luck(my luck) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 2:38 pm

Thanks biggrin tongue
Back to top Go down
Navpreet
The Forum Techie

Navpreet

Location : Enter at your peril, Past the vaulted door Impossible things will happen That the World's never seen before. In Dexter's Laboratory Lives the smartest boy you've ever seen But Dee Dee blows his experiments To Smithereens! There's Gloom and Doom When Things go Boom In Dexter's Lab

Best of luck(my luck) _
PostSubject: Re: Best of luck(my luck)   Best of luck(my luck) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 5:56 pm

Thanks. Good luck to you as well.

And you too Sai.
Back to top Go down
http://www.navpreetsingh.co.cc

Best of luck(my luck) _
PostSubject: Re: Best of luck(my luck)   Best of luck(my luck) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 7:36 pm

I was going to say something to Navpreet. D'oh. Forgot :| doh
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Doesn't like his tagline messed around with
Vishal16

Best of luck(my luck) _
PostSubject: Re: Best of luck(my luck)   Best of luck(my luck) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:13 pm

Good luck to all
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

Best of luck(my luck) _
PostSubject: Re: Best of luck(my luck)   Best of luck(my luck) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:26 pm

if it's your luck.....well all three will flunk
Back to top Go down
http://www.joinmust.org/
Vishal16
Vishal16

Best of luck(my luck) _
PostSubject: Re: Best of luck(my luck)   Best of luck(my luck) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:52 pm

i never said it was mine
Back to top Go down

Best of luck(my luck) _
PostSubject: Re: Best of luck(my luck)   Best of luck(my luck) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 10:15 pm

rofl
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

Best of luck(my luck) _
PostSubject: Re: Best of luck(my luck)   Best of luck(my luck) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 4:02 pm

so how were the exams?
Back to top Go down
Navpreet
The Forum Techie

Navpreet

Location : Enter at your peril, Past the vaulted door Impossible things will happen That the World's never seen before. In Dexter's Laboratory Lives the smartest boy you've ever seen But Dee Dee blows his experiments To Smithereens! There's Gloom and Doom When Things go Boom In Dexter's Lab

Best of luck(my luck) _
PostSubject: Re: Best of luck(my luck)   Best of luck(my luck) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:43 pm

Mine Sucked. Just saw the keys, According to them i wont even be getting 150. I am sad. sad
Back to top Go down
Pujit

Pujit

Best of luck(my luck) _
PostSubject: Re: Best of luck(my luck)   Best of luck(my luck) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:03 pm

Mine was awesome,i'm getting close to 280-300. biggrin
Back to top Go down

Best of luck(my luck) _
PostSubject: Re: Best of luck(my luck)   Best of luck(my luck) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:45 pm

I thought only Navpreet could get such high marks. wacko
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

Best of luck(my luck) _
PostSubject: Re: Best of luck(my luck)   Best of luck(my luck) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:56 pm

Navpreet

are you sure?
no chances above 150?

pujit

:|
chutya nerd tongue
Back to top Go down

Best of luck(my luck) _
PostSubject: Re: Best of luck(my luck)   Best of luck(my luck) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:57 pm

Navpreet said 80 or 250+

Epic fail or Huge win lol
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

Best of luck(my luck) _
PostSubject: Re: Best of luck(my luck)   Best of luck(my luck) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 7:00 pm

huge win it is then
Back to top Go down

Best of luck(my luck) _
PostSubject: Re: Best of luck(my luck)   Best of luck(my luck) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 7:04 pm

Yeah, hope so
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

Best of luck(my luck) _
PostSubject: Re: Best of luck(my luck)   Best of luck(my luck) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 7:06 pm

ofcourse tongue
Back to top Go down

Best of luck(my luck) _
PostSubject: Re: Best of luck(my luck)   Best of luck(my luck) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 7:12 pm

How was Sniggy's exam?
Back to top Go down
Navpreet
The Forum Techie

Navpreet

Best of luck(my luck) _
PostSubject: Re: Best of luck(my luck)   Best of luck(my luck) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 7:17 pm

Vishal16 wrote:
huge win it is then

No its not. Most probably it is going to be 120-130. No more.
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

Best of luck(my luck) _
PostSubject: Re: Best of luck(my luck)   Best of luck(my luck) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 7:22 pm

dont worry. be optimistic tongue
when are the results?
Back to top Go down
Navpreet
The Forum Techie

Navpreet

Best of luck(my luck) _
PostSubject: Re: Best of luck(my luck)   Best of luck(my luck) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 7:26 pm

Optimistic about what? I have evaluated my paper, and find the max i can get is 155 MAX, due to some dodgy answers in different keys around the web.

Only thing is that I hope I get into some college, any college worth a fuck, otherwise will have to try again next year. That's not very inviting. So, I'm fucked tongue

In IITJEE the cut off is 175, and I am getting something like 140 max. I can only hope to make into the Extended Merit List, which is used to admit students into institutes like IISER etc. IISER would be good.
Back to top Go down

Best of luck(my luck) _
PostSubject: Re: Best of luck(my luck)   Best of luck(my luck) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 7:49 pm

Navo, make me proud son. happy
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

Best of luck(my luck) _
PostSubject: Re: Best of luck(my luck)   Best of luck(my luck) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:15 pm

so if you get less,you'll drop out and try next year?
Back to top Go down
Navpreet
The Forum Techie

Navpreet

Best of luck(my luck) _
PostSubject: Re: Best of luck(my luck)   Best of luck(my luck) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:17 pm

Dunno. Will have to wait and see. sad
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

Best of luck(my luck) _
PostSubject: Re: Best of luck(my luck)   Best of luck(my luck) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:25 pm

dont worry,I'll pray for you happy
Back to top Go down
Navpreet
The Forum Techie

Navpreet

Best of luck(my luck) _
PostSubject: Re: Best of luck(my luck)   Best of luck(my luck) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:32 pm

Vishal16 wrote:
dont worry,I'll pray for you happy

Sure. Thanks.

I would even go for shoddy colleges - the likes of Jaypee, CCET etc. But all depends on the rank. If i get a rank under 50k, then I ll get somewhere. Otherwise it is dodgy.
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

Best of luck(my luck) _
PostSubject: Re: Best of luck(my luck)   Best of luck(my luck) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:58 pm

when are the results?
Back to top Go down
Navpreet
The Forum Techie

Navpreet

Best of luck(my luck) _
PostSubject: Re: Best of luck(my luck)   Best of luck(my luck) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:03 pm

a month or so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Best of luck(my luck) _
PostSubject: Re: Best of luck(my luck)   Best of luck(my luck) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best of luck(my luck)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Devil Gang - A Manchester United Fans Forum  :: Non Football :: Devil Gang Lounge-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com