Devil Gang - A Manchester United Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man Utd ForumStudying or doing anything EmptyHomeGalleryLatest imagesRulesSearchStudying or doing anything EmptyNew PostsStudying or doing anything EmptyRegisterStudying or doing anything EmptyLog in

Share | 

Studying or doing anything

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Are you going to read this?
Yes
Studying or doing anything I_vote_lcap33%Studying or doing anything I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
No
Studying or doing anything I_vote_lcap67%Studying or doing anything I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage

Studying or doing anything _
PostSubject: Studying or doing anything   Studying or doing anything Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:52 am

FOR MONEY sucks.

Everywhere we go, we want money. More money, some more. Money is important. Money is not life though.

So yeah, we do so much for money. Cheat, kill, lie... worse.. do something against our will. Your dream was to be an actor when you were a child. But situations forced you to become an engineer simply because your parents or acquaintances said engineering is good. Acting is shit. This is just an example.
The world is materialistic. We live in a materialistic world. Doctor/CA/Highly earning guy=GOD. Not the orkut clan obviously. A guy who's a poor janitor or something with a low income is socially rejected. Not in all parts of the world. But almost in every part.

But that poor guy who just lives for the moment is happier I guess. Only because he isn't worried about his future. Seriously guys, wouldn't you want a 5 lakhs per month salary? Of course you would, but then, what are you going to do with that much money? Save it? Save it for what? For your death? You'll put this money in your ass and die? Sounds pretty cool. But only sounds cool, it isn't actually cool.
We all should, at least I'm gonna live my life.. FREELY... No tensions. Live for the present. Won't be arsed if I'm short of money. Money >> Happiness currently. That rocks I think. Not for me though. I'd prefer a poor life with freedom and happiness over a life full of cash, yet sorrow. Sorrow not because they have less money or something, sorrow because they want more. They work 6 hours a day... Earn normally.. 8 hours, earn a bit more.... 12 hours, earning is sufficient to run 3 families.
But in the course of earning more and more, they forget family... forget the beauty of our world... forget enjoying every lame thing... forget LIVING.

I would hate if something like that happened to me. Anyways, this is only my opinion and my view of seeing life. If money is important and life for you, cool. Good luck. I'm a changed man and a free spirit from now on.

And also, leading a pretentious life sucks too. Doing something against your will to be a part of the clique is something which I oppose.

We all, most of us have lied about something to look cool. But that is okay as we are human. We don't have some supernatural power which stops us from lying or seeking the spotlight.
But then we shouldn't be doing it all the time as we start losing our identity. We become something else, which we used to hate sometime back.

And about being called a noob. Okay, if anyone calls me a noob, I'm cool with it. We're all noobs. We can't master every field in this world. And then about mocking the so called noobs, why do we do it? Because we have fun doing it? Probably.
I think mocking people for no reason is wrong too. Mocking your friend for fun is cool. But mocking random people to prove your coolness is a bad thing. Although you are still free to do it. That wouldn't change my opinion about you. I think noobs are innocent people who don't have knowledge about a particular subject. I used to mock noobs too and I used to feel proud about it back then. But then I realized, by mocking these people, I'm just wasting my time as words aren't gonna affect them and by thinking I was cool, I was wrong because what I used to do was totally uncool.

So, do not stop liking what you like because of the world. The world is fucked up and down. Don't care about others. They'll call you a noob, a sucker, faggot maybe. Okay. It doesn't matter. You still get to like the thing you like. Which makes you happy. No guilt, nothing.

It'd be awesome if the world turned honest
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: Studying or doing anything   Studying or doing anything Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:00 pm

I think I'm the only one who read this and basically what you're trying to say over here is you just want to fuck your life up big time but want to still be happy. You don't care for money which is good, I guess but isn't it hypocrisy from your side to say that you don't need money when you get ample of it every month to spend on sheeshas and booze?
Back to top Go down
http://www.joinmust.org/
Navpreet
The Forum Techie

Navpreet

Location : Enter at your peril, Past the vaulted door Impossible things will happen That the World's never seen before. In Dexter's Laboratory Lives the smartest boy you've ever seen But Dee Dee blows his experiments To Smithereens! There's Gloom and Doom When Things go Boom In Dexter's Lab

PostSubject: Re: Studying or doing anything   Studying or doing anything Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:12 pm

Omerta wrote:
Seriously guys, wouldn't you want a 5 lakhs per month salary? Of course you would, but then, what are you going to do with that much money? Save it? Save it for what?
We all should, at least I'm gonna live my life.. FREELY... No tensions. Live for the present. Won't be arsed if I'm short of money.

I read it afterall, didnt think i was gonna but did.

See Sai, for me money is as important as anything. i think you make some valid points but lots of pointless yammerings as well.

I would love a 5 lakhs per month salary, yes to save it, but not for my death, for a Rolls Royce, or an Aston Martin (just examples - other pieces of tech too). See when you have money, you have the power to indulge, which i am afraid without mmoney one doesnt.

But a guy lives according to his financial status. Wont be arsed if i am short of money - i agree with it. But not that short that i cant even get a couple of meals together. The indulging can go, wont matter, but if you have money you can indulge. thats the only difference IMO.

Last edited by Navpreet on Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.navpreetsingh.co.cc
Navpreet
The Forum Techie

Navpreet

Location : Enter at your peril, Past the vaulted door Impossible things will happen That the World's never seen before. In Dexter's Laboratory Lives the smartest boy you've ever seen But Dee Dee blows his experiments To Smithereens! There's Gloom and Doom When Things go Boom In Dexter's Lab

PostSubject: Re: Studying or doing anything   Studying or doing anything Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:14 pm

Sai wrote:

Think mocking people for no reason is wrong too. Mocking your friend for fun is cool. But mocking random people to prove your coolness is a bad thing. Although you are still free to do it. That wouldn't change my opinion about you. I think noobs are innocent people who don't have knowledge about a particular subject. I used to mock noobs too and I used to feel proud about it back then. But then I realized, by mocking these people, I'm just wasting my time as words aren't gonna affect them and by thinking I was cool, I was wrong because what I used to do was totally uncool.

In a politically correct world it is wrong. But you can always amuse yourself. shifty
Back to top Go down
Navpreet
The Forum Techie

Navpreet

PostSubject: Re: Studying or doing anything   Studying or doing anything Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:19 pm

SAI wrote:
And also, leading a pretentious life sucks too. Doing something against your will to be a part of the clique is something which I oppose.
We all, most of us have lied about something to look cool.

Hear Hear. Yes everyone has, but as one grows one learns. Shit, when we were kids, like in 1st-2nd uptil 5th even, kids were and are full of shit. Only now we can see it and recognize it that doing such things is kinda tacky.
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: Studying or doing anything   Studying or doing anything Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:22 pm

rofl

Navpreet engaging in a serious discussion with Sai.

Never thought this will happen.
Back to top Go down
Navpreet
The Forum Techie

Navpreet

PostSubject: Re: Studying or doing anything   Studying or doing anything Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:27 pm

shifty
Back to top Go down
Navpreet
The Forum Techie

Navpreet

PostSubject: Re: Studying or doing anything   Studying or doing anything Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:29 pm

Other things i might indulge in if i have money - literature. Novels and a whole lot of them. Make a personal library of sorts. Stuff to keep you busy when you are alone and bored. on that thought maybe a robot fuck doll too. tongue But i guess we are bound to get a girl by then, or not?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Studying or doing anything   Studying or doing anything Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:03 pm

Amusing yourself and hurting some other person is different. shifty
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Studying or doing anything   Studying or doing anything Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:03 pm

And who voted 'YES'? biggrin
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: Studying or doing anything   Studying or doing anything Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:06 pm

Omerta wrote:
Amusing yourself and hurting some other person is different. shifty

I do both at the same time.

And I voted yes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Studying or doing anything   Studying or doing anything Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:07 pm

That sucks
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: Studying or doing anything   Studying or doing anything Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:08 pm

It does?

I like doing it shifty
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Studying or doing anything   Studying or doing anything Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:09 pm

Good for you
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Doesn't like his tagline messed around with
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: Studying or doing anything   Studying or doing anything Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:02 pm

Yup...he does it...both at the same time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Studying or doing anything   Studying or doing anything Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:10 pm

I know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Studying or doing anything   Studying or doing anything Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Studying or doing anything

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Devil Gang - A Manchester United Fans Forum  :: Non Football :: Devil Gang Lounge-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com