Devil Gang - A Manchester United Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man Utd ForumI'm feeling a bit......um...I don't know? Weird at the moment? EmptyHomeGalleryLatest imagesRulesSearchI'm feeling a bit......um...I don't know? Weird at the moment? EmptyNew PostsI'm feeling a bit......um...I don't know? Weird at the moment? EmptyRegisterI'm feeling a bit......um...I don't know? Weird at the moment? EmptyLog in

Share | 

I'm feeling a bit......um...I don't know? Weird at the moment?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

I'm feeling a bit......um...I don't know? Weird at the moment? _
PostSubject: I'm feeling a bit......um...I don't know? Weird at the moment?   I'm feeling a bit......um...I don't know? Weird at the moment? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 12:45 am

Don't possibly know how to describe this. I'm kind of having a sense of worrying feeling about tomorrow or something? I mean I don't have anything to do tomorrow, neither do I have anything to study about or such. Oh yeah I have a test but I'm bunking it. But going through a sense of uneasiness for some reason.

What could this be? Any psychologists here to give me free advice? Anything I can do to stop this weird feeling, anything?
Back to top Go down
http://www.joinmust.org/

PostSubject: Re: I'm feeling a bit......um...I don't know? Weird at the moment?   I'm feeling a bit......um...I don't know? Weird at the moment? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 2:01 am

Worries about United vs. FFC? surprised
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Doesn't like his tagline messed around with
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: I'm feeling a bit......um...I don't know? Weird at the moment?   I'm feeling a bit......um...I don't know? Weird at the moment? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 11:24 am

You needed some sleep....same feeling now or changed?
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: I'm feeling a bit......um...I don't know? Weird at the moment?   I'm feeling a bit......um...I don't know? Weird at the moment? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 12:04 pm

Sleep wasn't the reason. It's still that persisting feeling even this morning. Argggghhh.........just want the Bahrain Grand Prix to start. This feeling should subside after that.
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: I'm feeling a bit......um...I don't know? Weird at the moment?   I'm feeling a bit......um...I don't know? Weird at the moment? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 8:45 pm

How about now?
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: I'm feeling a bit......um...I don't know? Weird at the moment?   I'm feeling a bit......um...I don't know? Weird at the moment? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 9:22 pm

Yeah. Gone I guess. A bit.
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: I'm feeling a bit......um...I don't know? Weird at the moment?   I'm feeling a bit......um...I don't know? Weird at the moment? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 9:23 pm

A bit gone or a bit left?
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: I'm feeling a bit......um...I don't know? Weird at the moment?   I'm feeling a bit......um...I don't know? Weird at the moment? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 10:59 pm

Bit gone means a bit left lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm feeling a bit......um...I don't know? Weird at the moment?   I'm feeling a bit......um...I don't know? Weird at the moment? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:36 am

You suck!
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: I'm feeling a bit......um...I don't know? Weird at the moment?   I'm feeling a bit......um...I don't know? Weird at the moment? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 5:39 pm

a bit?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm feeling a bit......um...I don't know? Weird at the moment?   I'm feeling a bit......um...I don't know? Weird at the moment? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 4:08 pm

@ Topic

Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: I'm feeling a bit......um...I don't know? Weird at the moment?   I'm feeling a bit......um...I don't know? Weird at the moment? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 4:28 pm

No one really cares about the WWE anymore Sai. We're not 10 years old anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm feeling a bit......um...I don't know? Weird at the moment?   I'm feeling a bit......um...I don't know? Weird at the moment? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:19 pm

Stop deleting my posts, hypocrite.
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: I'm feeling a bit......um...I don't know? Weird at the moment?   I'm feeling a bit......um...I don't know? Weird at the moment? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:44 pm

Stop the spamming
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm feeling a bit......um...I don't know? Weird at the moment?   I'm feeling a bit......um...I don't know? Weird at the moment? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:54 pm

Abbe chut shifty
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: I'm feeling a bit......um...I don't know? Weird at the moment?   I'm feeling a bit......um...I don't know? Weird at the moment? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 11:24 pm

ciggi de na?

rofl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm feeling a bit......um...I don't know? Weird at the moment?   I'm feeling a bit......um...I don't know? Weird at the moment? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 11:26 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: I'm feeling a bit......um...I don't know? Weird at the moment?   I'm feeling a bit......um...I don't know? Weird at the moment? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 12:02 am

Rahul wrote:
ciggi de na?

rofl

what?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm feeling a bit......um...I don't know? Weird at the moment?   I'm feeling a bit......um...I don't know? Weird at the moment? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 12:03 am

That is Pandu's quote.

He says this n number of times in a day.

ABBE CHUT lol

Ciggi de na is just imaginary
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: I'm feeling a bit......um...I don't know? Weird at the moment?   I'm feeling a bit......um...I don't know? Weird at the moment? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 12:07 am

o.
yeah he says that a lot :|
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm feeling a bit......um...I don't know? Weird at the moment?   I'm feeling a bit......um...I don't know? Weird at the moment? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 12:17 am

Yeah
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: I'm feeling a bit......um...I don't know? Weird at the moment?   I'm feeling a bit......um...I don't know? Weird at the moment? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 12:19 am

chutya sala
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm feeling a bit......um...I don't know? Weird at the moment?   I'm feeling a bit......um...I don't know? Weird at the moment? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:45 am

chinal sala tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm feeling a bit......um...I don't know? Weird at the moment?   I'm feeling a bit......um...I don't know? Weird at the moment? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm feeling a bit......um...I don't know? Weird at the moment?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Devil Gang - A Manchester United Fans Forum  :: Non Football :: Devil Gang Lounge-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com