Devil Gang - A Manchester United Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man Utd ForumFive Things you love which others hate EmptyHomeGalleryLatest imagesRulesSearchFive Things you love which others hate EmptyNew PostsFive Things you love which others hate EmptyRegisterFive Things you love which others hate EmptyLog in

Share | 

Five Things you love which others hate

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

Five Things you love which others hate _
PostSubject: Five Things you love which others hate   Five Things you love which others hate Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 6:20 pm

1.Documentaries: They are brilliant and informative. Excellently made and are way better than feature films. Made on ample of research and based on facts.

2.Metal Music: The majority finds it shite. It's the real music, you twats. I love it.

3.Poetry: Love it while others despise it.

4.Wind-ups: I love it as I do it. Others hate it as I do it on them biggrin

5.Age of Empires: It's a great game which engages the mind and makes it thick. Maybe you'll are too thick to understand it?

Last edited by Rahul on Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.joinmust.org/
Vishal16
Doesn't like his tagline messed around with
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: Five Things you love which others hate   Five Things you love which others hate Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 6:24 pm

rolleyes
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: Five Things you love which others hate   Five Things you love which others hate Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 6:26 pm

Doh I included counter strike here...wrong thread rofl
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: Five Things you love which others hate   Five Things you love which others hate Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 6:28 pm

one more thing rolleyes
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: Five Things you love which others hate   Five Things you love which others hate Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 6:29 pm

Which thing?
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: Five Things you love which others hate   Five Things you love which others hate Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 6:32 pm

Rahul wrote:
2.Metal Music: The majority finds it shite. It's the real music, you twats. I love it.

Wouldnt you want to re-phrase that? rolleyes
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: Five Things you love which others hate   Five Things you love which others hate Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 6:36 pm

Vishal16 wrote:
Rahul wrote:

Why? Is there something wrong in it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five Things you love which others hate   Five Things you love which others hate Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 6:43 pm

Metal
Metal
Metal
Metal
Metal
Back to top Go down
Navpreet
The Forum Techie

Navpreet

Location : Enter at your peril, Past the vaulted door Impossible things will happen That the World's never seen before. In Dexter's Laboratory Lives the smartest boy you've ever seen But Dee Dee blows his experiments To Smithereens! There's Gloom and Doom When Things go Boom In Dexter's Lab

PostSubject: Re: Five Things you love which others hate   Five Things you love which others hate Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 7:39 pm

1. Air Supply - The Band is Frickin' Awesome.

2. Manchow Soup - Most of my friends hate it, - they'd rather have Tomato. Yuck.

3. Mia Sara & Phoebe Cates - Not exactly hate, but very few people know who they are!

4. Ford Mustang GT/ Shelby GT500 Cobra SVT - The most masculine car in terms of looks and performance specs. Dunno why people prefer pansy little Porsche's.

5. Poker - Most of the people I run into react to poker as it was a crime. You know, equivalent to the drunk gambling on the street corner with a hookah shifty kinda stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://www.navpreetsingh.co.cc

PostSubject: Re: Five Things you love which others hate   Five Things you love which others hate Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 8:08 pm

^ rofl @ the Poker thing lol
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: Five Things you love which others hate   Five Things you love which others hate Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 9:46 pm

Rahul wrote:
Vishal16 wrote:
Rahul wrote:

Why? Is there something wrong in it?

Yes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five Things you love which others hate   Five Things you love which others hate Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 9:47 pm

Metal = bullshit screaming according to many :|
Back to top Go down
badguynatural
Suman - Can't speak English
badguynatural

PostSubject: Re: Five Things you love which others hate   Five Things you love which others hate Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:01 pm

1. CR7/9...
2. aVRIL ND Linkin PARK....
3. fOOTBALL...
4. bOLLYWOOD mOVIES....
5. NON-VEG FOOD...
Back to top Go down
http://www.manutd.com
Navpreet
The Forum Techie

Navpreet

Location : Enter at your peril, Past the vaulted door Impossible things will happen That the World's never seen before. In Dexter's Laboratory Lives the smartest boy you've ever seen But Dee Dee blows his experiments To Smithereens! There's Gloom and Doom When Things go Boom In Dexter's Lab

PostSubject: Re: Five Things you love which others hate   Five Things you love which others hate Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:02 pm

badguynatural wrote:
1. CR7/9...
3. fOOTBALL...
4. bOLLYWOOD mOVIES....
5. NON-VEG FOOD...

Nobody hates Football, Non- Veg food, except those Peta people and people with religious beleifs.

And, CR7, well its a whole different story. biggrin
Back to top Go down
badguynatural
badguynatural

PostSubject: Re: Five Things you love which others hate   Five Things you love which others hate Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:06 pm

Navpreet wrote:

Nobody hates Football, Non- Veg food, except those Peta people and people with religious beleifs.

yEAH SOME OF MY FRIEND HATE FOOTIE..THEY PREFER CRICKET....

CR7, SAI IS D LIVING XAMPLE WHO HATES HIM STILL NOW.....LOVES TEVEZ ASS....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five Things you love which others hate   Five Things you love which others hate Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:12 pm

What do you mean by living example? Are all the other CR7/9 haters dead? biggrin
Back to top Go down
Navpreet
The Forum Techie

Navpreet

PostSubject: Re: Five Things you love which others hate   Five Things you love which others hate Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:14 pm

badguynatural wrote:
Navpreet wrote:

yEAH SOME OF MY FRIEND HATE FOOTIE..THEY PREFER CRICKET....

CR7, SAI IS D LIVING XAMPLE WHO HATES HIM STILL NOW.....LOVES TEVEZ ASS....

I meant that only. Everyone Hates Him. :| Even I do.
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: Five Things you love which others hate   Five Things you love which others hate Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:14 pm

Who doesnt like LP? wacko
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five Things you love which others hate   Five Things you love which others hate Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:18 pm

Who doesnt like LP? wacko [2]
Back to top Go down
badguynatural
badguynatural

PostSubject: Re: Five Things you love which others hate   Five Things you love which others hate Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:25 pm

some r there who don't like rock music...
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: Five Things you love which others hate   Five Things you love which others hate Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:26 pm

At one point of time everyone likes LP
with the exception of NP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five Things you love which others hate   Five Things you love which others hate Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:34 pm

LP is the beginning for everyone. They all start off with LP. glasses
Back to top Go down
Navpreet
The Forum Techie

Navpreet

PostSubject: Re: Five Things you love which others hate   Five Things you love which others hate Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:52 pm

Vishal16 wrote:
Who doesnt like LP? wacko

Me. :|
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: Five Things you love which others hate   Five Things you love which others hate Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:52 pm

Exactly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five Things you love which others hate   Five Things you love which others hate Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 11:20 pm

Vishal already mentioned it. :|
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: Five Things you love which others hate   Five Things you love which others hate Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 11:32 pm

shifty
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: Five Things you love which others hate   Five Things you love which others hate Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 1:24 am

Navpreet wrote:
1. Air Supply - The Band is Frickin' Awesome.

2. Manchow Soup - Most of my friends hate it, - they'd rather have Tomato. Yuck.

3. Mia Sara & Phoebe Cates - Not exactly hate, but very few people know who they are!

4. Ford Mustang GT/ Shelby GT500 Cobra SVT - The most masculine car in terms of looks and performance specs. Dunno why people prefer pansy little Porsche's.

5. Poker - Most of the people I run into react to poker as it was a crime. You know, equivalent to the drunk gambling on the street corner with a hookah shifty kinda stuff.

Most of my friends love Manchow soup. You have weird friends.

Poker is very popular in my college. Some people bunk lectures and play it all day. We even have a poker tournament in our college for our cultural fest.

Vishal16 wrote:

Yes

Like what?

badguynatural wrote:
1. CR7/9...
3. fOOTBALL...
4. bOLLYWOOD mOVIES....
5. NON-VEG FOOD...

You put in the most popular sport in the world in this list. Well done, you've lost the point of this thread.

Navpreet wrote:

People who don't like/religion doesn't approve of non veg food just choose not to eat it. Doesn't mean they hate it or hate people who have it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Five Things you love which others hate   Five Things you love which others hate Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Five Things you love which others hate

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Devil Gang - A Manchester United Fans Forum  :: Non Football :: Devil Gang Lounge-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com