Devil Gang - A Manchester United Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man Utd ForumBeckham relishing United return EmptyHomeGalleryLatest imagesRulesSearchBeckham relishing United return EmptyNew PostsBeckham relishing United return EmptyRegisterBeckham relishing United return EmptyLog in

Share | 

Beckham relishing United return

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

Beckham relishing United return _
PostSubject: Beckham relishing United return   Beckham relishing United return Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 8:36 pm

Quote :
David Beckham has admitted he nearly cried when he discovered AC Milan were paired with Manchester United in the UEFA Champions League.

Beckham is back with the Rossoneri for a second loan spell and the Italian giants were paired with his old club in the last 16 of Europe's prestigious club competition.

The England international began his career at Old Trafford and made over 300 appearances for the Red Devils prior to leaving the Premier League giants for Real Madrid in 2003.

The games with United are Beckham's first against his former club and he admits his emotions got the better of him when he found out he would be returning to the Theatre of Dreams.

"When I knew the draw, I nearly cried," revealed Beckham.
"I love the club. It's going to be an emotional night.
"I have never returned to Old Trafford in six years. It has always been a special place in my heart."

Prospects
Milan are currently second in the Serie A standings and the veteran midfielder, who joined the club on loan last year, sees no reason why they cannot wrestle the Scudetto from city rivals Inter.

The San Siro outfit have changed somewhat since Beckham's last spell with Paolo Maldini retiring, Kaka joining Real Madrid and Carlo Ancelotti heading to Chelsea.

However, he believes there is enough talent there to ruffle Jose Mourinho's feathers between now and the end of the season.

"Milan can surely win the Italian league. I've found a squad really similar to last season's team," he continued.

"Surely the absence of Paolo (Maldini) is felt. Kaka, the best world's player is gone to Madrid. And Carlo's gone to Chelsea.

"These are important changes, but a big club is able to face them. Milan suffered for this at the beginning, but after a certain period, now they are playing in a really good way."

Sky Sports

"When I knew the draw, I nearly cried," revealed Beckham.

I know Beckham is a United supporter and is very emotionally attached to the club but this is just gay!
Back to top Go down
http://www.joinmust.org/
Vishal16
Doesn't like his tagline messed around with
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: Beckham relishing United return   Beckham relishing United return Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 8:41 pm

How the feck is this gay :|
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: Beckham relishing United return   Beckham relishing United return Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 9:25 pm

Cried? I mean on a Champions League draw?

That is gay!
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: Beckham relishing United return   Beckham relishing United return Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 9:25 pm

You wont understand
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: Beckham relishing United return   Beckham relishing United return Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 9:31 pm

Yeah. I'm not human rolleyes
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: Beckham relishing United return   Beckham relishing United return Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 9:32 pm

Its all about the passion! (no,not the bike)
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: Beckham relishing United return   Beckham relishing United return Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 9:33 pm

Vishal16 wrote:
Its all about the passion! (no,not the bike)

You don't cry watching a Champions League draw ffs!
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: Beckham relishing United return   Beckham relishing United return Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 9:33 pm

Screws
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: Beckham relishing United return   Beckham relishing United return Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 9:36 pm

Though he is an overly emotional fellow crying after being subbed during the 06 world cup, almost crying while handing over the England captaincy. But this is just pansy of him to cry over a draw!
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: Beckham relishing United return   Beckham relishing United return Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 1:52 am

zzzz you wont understand
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: Beckham relishing United return   Beckham relishing United return Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 12:28 pm

Try to explain. I'm sure if you explain well I can understand.
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: Beckham relishing United return   Beckham relishing United return Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 4:03 pm

Told you its all about the passion,he still has united in his heart
he still wants to play at OT and that I think was one of his dreams since he left
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: Beckham relishing United return   Beckham relishing United return Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 4:28 pm

Pansy bollocks.
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: Beckham relishing United return   Beckham relishing United return Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 4:34 pm

told you so
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: Beckham relishing United return   Beckham relishing United return Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 5:43 pm

I can understand him wanting to play for United and all that. But crying when he the draw was announced is incredibly pansy.

I wont mind seeing him cry at Old Trafford or something like that but this is so over the top.
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: Beckham relishing United return   Beckham relishing United return Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 6:19 pm

David Beckham has admitted he ''nearly'' cried when he discovered AC Milan were paired with Manchester United in the UEFA Champions League.
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: Beckham relishing United return   Beckham relishing United return Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 6:33 pm

Yeah nearly cried, cried almost the same. He is really wet!
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: Beckham relishing United return   Beckham relishing United return Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 7:03 pm

you wont be able to understand his emotions
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: Beckham relishing United return   Beckham relishing United return Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 8:33 pm

Yup. It's just because I'm not so fucking emotionally retarded like him and his fanbois.
Back to top Go down
unown
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Beckham relishing United return   Beckham relishing United return Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 9:47 am

yea yea whatever
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: Beckham relishing United return   Beckham relishing United return Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 12:45 pm

unown wrote:
yea yea whatever

Great reply biggrin
Back to top Go down
manutd105
New Member - Rahul Kulkarni
manutd105

PostSubject: Re: Beckham relishing United return   Beckham relishing United return Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 1:07 am

dinho scored hattrick in this weekk...n looking far more better..i think apart from becks he will b a main threat to us...beware!!!!!

hes looking deadly!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: Beckham relishing United return   Beckham relishing United return Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 1:37 am

yeah,they gaining form at the wrong time manc1
Back to top Go down
manutd105
New Member - Rahul Kulkarni
manutd105

PostSubject: Re: Beckham relishing United return   Beckham relishing United return Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 1:46 am

tongue yeah!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: Beckham relishing United return   Beckham relishing United return Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:04 am

We should be high on confidence
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beckham relishing United return   Beckham relishing United return Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beckham relishing United return

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Devil Gang - A Manchester United Fans Forum  :: Football :: General Football-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com