Devil Gang - A Manchester United Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man Utd ForumAncelotti: I will run around naked! EmptyHomeGalleryLatest imagesRulesSearchAncelotti: I will run around naked! EmptyNew PostsAncelotti: I will run around naked! EmptyRegisterAncelotti: I will run around naked! EmptyLog in

Share | 

Ancelotti: I will run around naked!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ankit7
No fights, Please no fights!Coward
ankit7

Ancelotti: I will run around naked! _
PostSubject: Ancelotti: I will run around naked!   Ancelotti: I will run around naked! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 6:21 pm

Carlo Ancelotti will strip naked and run round the training ground if he breaks his promise and brings in new players come January.

The former AC Milan tactician has declared that he will not be bringing new players in over the January transfer window and has gone as far as to put his body on the line.

According to the Daily Mirror, the wily coach made these claims after the 0-0 draw against Birmingham on Boxing Day.

Ancelotti said: "I can tell you I will not be buying anybody in January. Absolutely no way.

"I am willing to pay a forfeit if I do, even to run round the training ground naked!

"Of course, there are coaches in Italy who say that you should never say anything is 100 per cent. You should always say 99.99 per cent.

"But I am not changing my mind about the transfer window.

"We have a lot of confidence in my strikers. Not only Drogba, not only Kalou, not only Anelka. Also Sturridge and Borini.

"I have not asked for new players to my club. And Roman Abramovich hasn't asked me if I need any.

"In my opinion, I think that we have good solutions internally even when we lose the African players.

"If you have new players, maybe it's a problem in February or March, when the others come back and are available. We don't need them in this moment, to have new players.

The Blues have been linked to a few players namely, Ajax Amsterdam's Luis Suarez and Atletico Madrid's Sergio Aguero.

Ancelotti also decided not to exercise the option of recalling Argentine striker, Franco Di Santo who is currently on loan at Blackburn.
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: Ancelotti: I will run around naked!   Ancelotti: I will run around naked! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 6:27 pm

That means they actually aren't going to buy anyone. I thought they were just stating that to bring down the money in the dealings.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joinmust.org/
Vishal16
Doesn't like his tagline messed around with
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: Ancelotti: I will run around naked!   Ancelotti: I will run around naked! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 6:30 pm

I wont watch him run around naked,nope...no chance
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: Ancelotti: I will run around naked!   Ancelotti: I will run around naked! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 6:43 pm

I know you will.

lol
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: Ancelotti: I will run around naked!   Ancelotti: I will run around naked! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 6:46 pm

No way hoze
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: Ancelotti: I will run around naked!   Ancelotti: I will run around naked! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 6:47 pm

Shut up Sven
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: Ancelotti: I will run around naked!   Ancelotti: I will run around naked! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 6:48 pm

Im Joey
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: Ancelotti: I will run around naked!   Ancelotti: I will run around naked! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 6:49 pm

Nope Sven
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: Ancelotti: I will run around naked!   Ancelotti: I will run around naked! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 6:51 pm

Joey
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: Ancelotti: I will run around naked!   Ancelotti: I will run around naked! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 6:55 pm

Shut up Sven
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: Ancelotti: I will run around naked!   Ancelotti: I will run around naked! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 6:57 pm

Its Joey
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: Ancelotti: I will run around naked!   Ancelotti: I will run around naked! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 7:01 pm

It's Sven. Now no more pimping, Sven
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: Ancelotti: I will run around naked!   Ancelotti: I will run around naked! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 7:04 pm

The sky is blue rahul and I had sex last night

lol
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: Ancelotti: I will run around naked!   Ancelotti: I will run around naked! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 7:05 pm

That's just wrong (latter part) like you calling yourself Joey, Sven.
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: Ancelotti: I will run around naked!   Ancelotti: I will run around naked! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 7:07 pm

Take your hands of my pizza,Joey doesnt share food!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ancelotti: I will run around naked!   Ancelotti: I will run around naked! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ancelotti: I will run around naked!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Devil Gang - A Manchester United Fans Forum  :: Football :: General Football-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com