Devil Gang - A Manchester United Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man Utd ForumLast night I had a dream.... - Page 12 EmptyHomeGalleryLatest imagesRulesSearchLast night I had a dream.... - Page 12 EmptyNew PostsLast night I had a dream.... - Page 12 EmptyRegisterLast night I had a dream.... - Page 12 EmptyLog in

Share | 

Last night I had a dream....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

Last night I had a dream.... - Page 12 _
PostSubject: Re: Last night I had a dream....   Last night I had a dream.... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 10:48 pm

Had one of the most obscure dreams last night.....

My cousin's marriage has been fixed a week or so back.......

So in my dream we were all(my entire extended family) at the girl's place. For some reason in my dream the woman's name was Snehal (I can't really be arsed to ask anyone what her name actually is). So everyone was sitting on the steps to her supposed home(still don't know why the fuck was the dream on someone's steps and not house). My mum was annoying her sister (it's all in the family biggrin ) and suddenly a guy, absolutely unrelated to all this, from my division in college popped up and told my brother the password to someone's comp. And it ended.

rofl

What the fuck was all this about? I actually remembered this on waking up too lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.joinmust.org/
Vishal16
Doesn't like his tagline messed around with
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: Last night I had a dream....   Last night I had a dream.... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 1:50 am

weird dream tongue
you remember the password? shifty
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: Last night I had a dream....   Last night I had a dream.... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 11:03 am

No.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joinmust.org/
Vishal16
Doesn't like his tagline messed around with
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: Last night I had a dream....   Last night I had a dream.... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 4:12 pm

worth a shot tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last night I had a dream....   Last night I had a dream.... - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last night I had a dream....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Devil Gang - A Manchester United Fans Forum  :: Non Football :: Devil Gang Lounge-
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com