Devil Gang - A Manchester United Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man Utd ForumWorld Cup's 32 teams. Which one are you supporting? EmptyHomeGalleryLatest imagesRulesSearchWorld Cup's 32 teams. Which one are you supporting? EmptyNew PostsWorld Cup's 32 teams. Which one are you supporting? EmptyRegisterWorld Cup's 32 teams. Which one are you supporting? EmptyLog in

Share | 

World Cup's 32 teams. Which one are you supporting?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

World Cup's 32 teams. Which one are you supporting? _
PostSubject: World Cup's 32 teams. Which one are you supporting?   World Cup's 32 teams. Which one are you supporting? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 12:39 pm

The 32

Algeria -
Argentina -
Australia -
Brazil -
Cameroon -
Chile -
Côte d'Ivoire -
Denmark -
England -
France -
Germany -
Ghana -
Greece -
Honduras -
Italy -
Rahul biggrin
Japan -
Mexico -
Netherlands -
New Zealand -
Nigeria -
North Korea -
Paraguay -
Portugal -
Serbia -
Slovakia -
Slovenia -
South Africa -
South Korea -
Spain -
Switzerland -
United States -
Uruguay -

I guess it will be England for everyone else except Moid (if he does post).
Back to top Go down
http://www.joinmust.org/

PostSubject: Re: World Cup's 32 teams. Which one are you supporting?   World Cup's 32 teams. Which one are you supporting? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 12:51 pm

England for me biggrin
Back to top Go down
Navpreet
The Forum Techie

Navpreet

Location : Enter at your peril, Past the vaulted door Impossible things will happen That the World's never seen before. In Dexter's Laboratory Lives the smartest boy you've ever seen But Dee Dee blows his experiments To Smithereens! There's Gloom and Doom When Things go Boom In Dexter's Lab

PostSubject: Re: World Cup's 32 teams. Which one are you supporting?   World Cup's 32 teams. Which one are you supporting? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 1:11 pm

No. 1 - England..
No. 2 - Portugal

The ones I don't want to win at all : Brazil, France, Spain, Germany, Italy
Back to top Go down
http://www.navpreetsingh.co.cc
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: World Cup's 32 teams. Which one are you supporting?   World Cup's 32 teams. Which one are you supporting? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 5:30 pm

The ones I don't want to win are Argentina and the cheating French.

Portugal won't win it anyways under Queroz and same goes for Argies under Maradonna (suck it tongue)

England? They'll go out once again in quater finals with a United player slated and effigies being burnt by English fans and media. Bunch of bottlers! Plus I hate Gerrard and Terry tongue
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: World Cup's 32 teams. Which one are you supporting?   World Cup's 32 teams. Which one are you supporting? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 5:33 pm

World Cup related so thought I'd post here instead of a new thread:

FIFA: No replay!

Fifa will not grant the Football Association of Ireland's request for a
replay of France's World Cup play-off win over the Republic of Ireland.

The Republic were beaten 2-1 on aggregate after France won with a goal
from captain Thierry Henry, who handled the ball in the build up.

A Fifa source said: "There is no way the game can be replayed.

"To do so would cause absolute chaos for football. Fifa's rules are absolutely clear."

The source continued: "Law 5 states that a referee's decision on points
of fact is final. That is the end of it. You cannot replay the match on
this basis."

Full story on; BBC Sport - Football - Fifa rejects Irish replay request

Though so. There was really no chance of a replay and rightly so. Although tough luck for the paddies.
Back to top Go down
mrportuguese

mrportuguese

PostSubject: Re: World Cup's 32 teams. Which one are you supporting?   World Cup's 32 teams. Which one are you supporting? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 5:03 am

FORCA PORTUGAL....i have posted now biggrin

Italy will go out in d group stages...
Honduras will beat dem 4-0...followed by North Korea 3-0 n New Zealand 2-0
rofl
Back to top Go down
mrportuguese

mrportuguese

PostSubject: Re: World Cup's 32 teams. Which one are you supporting?   World Cup's 32 teams. Which one are you supporting? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 5:18 am

The ones I don't want to win at all are the cheating bastards French mad2 :chairbeating:..not just coz of Ireland's match but Portugal have a old long past rivalry wid dem..alwaz get decisions in dere favours in major tournaments... I hope dey crash out in d same way as dey did in 2002 world cup...gettin out in d group stage, wid out scoring any goal ....

d oder r Italy n Germany ...
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: World Cup's 32 teams. Which one are you supporting?   World Cup's 32 teams. Which one are you supporting? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 2:32 pm

Good to see you back Moid. Hope you stay active as we have fuck all activity going on over here.

4th Dec group stage draws to take place. Let's see who gets what....I'll post the pots in a while.
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: World Cup's 32 teams. Which one are you supporting?   World Cup's 32 teams. Which one are you supporting? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 5:40 pm

Here are the pots:

Pot A - South Africa, Italy, Argentina, Brazil, England, France, Germany, Spain
Pot B - Denmark, Greece, Netherlands, Potugal, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Switzerland
Pot C - Algeria, Cameroon, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Nigeria, Chile, Paraguay, Uruguay
Pot D - Australia, Japan, Korea DPR, Korea Republic, New Zealand, Honduras, Mexico, USA

A group is formed by taking one team each from one of the pots for those who don't know.
Back to top Go down
mrportuguese

mrportuguese

PostSubject: Re: World Cup's 32 teams. Which one are you supporting?   World Cup's 32 teams. Which one are you supporting? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 7:23 am

A group is formed by taking one team each from one of the pots for those who don't know.
^
thanx for da info :|
Back to top Go down
mrportuguese

mrportuguese

PostSubject: Re: World Cup's 32 teams. Which one are you supporting?   World Cup's 32 teams. Which one are you supporting? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 7:29 am

lets post which teams do u wanna see in d group along wid favourites...
obviously we would like to get d easiest team...just post which ones u feel wud be d easiest....

my wish:-

Portugal
South Africa
Uruguay
North korea
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: World Cup's 32 teams. Which one are you supporting?   World Cup's 32 teams. Which one are you supporting? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 3:42 pm

mrportuguese wrote:
^
thanx for da info :|

Why the ":|"?

mrportuguese wrote:
lets post which teams do u wanna see in d group along wid favourites...
obviously we would like to get d easiest team...just post which ones u feel wud be d easiest....

my wish:-

Portugal
South Africa
Uruguay
North korea

I'll go for...

Italy
Slovakia
Algeria
Honduras
Back to top Go down
mrportuguese

mrportuguese

PostSubject: Re: World Cup's 32 teams. Which one are you supporting?   World Cup's 32 teams. Which one are you supporting? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:54 pm

^
because it was understood dat a group is formed by taking one team each from one of the pots ,i dont think if anyone is unaware of dat so " :| " tongue
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: World Cup's 32 teams. Which one are you supporting?   World Cup's 32 teams. Which one are you supporting? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 7:12 pm

mrportuguese wrote:
^
because it was understood dat a group is formed by taking one team each from one of the pots ,i dont think if anyone is unaware of dat so " :| " tongue

I mentioned there "for those who don't".... you didn't need to act smart if you knew about it already. rolleyes
Back to top Go down
mrportuguese

mrportuguese

PostSubject: Re: World Cup's 32 teams. Which one are you supporting?   World Cup's 32 teams. Which one are you supporting? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 7:24 pm

dat was lame though tongue
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: World Cup's 32 teams. Which one are you supporting?   World Cup's 32 teams. Which one are you supporting? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 7:48 pm

mrportuguese wrote:
dat was lame though tongue

Not really.

Weirdo
Back to top Go down
mrportuguese

mrportuguese

PostSubject: Re: World Cup's 32 teams. Which one are you supporting?   World Cup's 32 teams. Which one are you supporting? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 7:53 pm

forget pheww

lets discuss d dark horses of d world cup here...

i would say Cote d' ivoire,Serbia and Algeria can go very further in world cup....
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: World Cup's 32 teams. Which one are you supporting?   World Cup's 32 teams. Which one are you supporting? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 8:00 pm

mrportuguese wrote:
forget pheww

lets discuss d dark horses of d world cup here...

i would say Cote d' ivoire,Serbia and Algeria can go very further in world cup....

Haven't seen much of Algeria but seeing that they went though on playoffs I don't think they'll be a huge threat.

Ivory Coast should be good. Serbia might be too...I'd look out for Denmark.
Back to top Go down
Navpreet
The Forum Techie

Navpreet

Location : Enter at your peril, Past the vaulted door Impossible things will happen That the World's never seen before. In Dexter's Laboratory Lives the smartest boy you've ever seen But Dee Dee blows his experiments To Smithereens! There's Gloom and Doom When Things go Boom In Dexter's Lab

PostSubject: Re: World Cup's 32 teams. Which one are you supporting?   World Cup's 32 teams. Which one are you supporting? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 9:20 pm

Serbia - Yes.. they got the potential... (just like friggin' England, but we don't know squat whats gonna happen with them tongue)
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: World Cup's 32 teams. Which one are you supporting?   World Cup's 32 teams. Which one are you supporting? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 9:30 pm

Navpreet wrote:
Serbia - Yes.. they got the potential... (just like friggin' England, but we don't know squat whats gonna happen with them tongue)

piss England
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: World Cup's 32 teams. Which one are you supporting?   World Cup's 32 teams. Which one are you supporting? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 11:38 pm

World Cup confirmed pots:

Pot 1 (seeds): South Africa, Brazil, Spain, Holland, Italy, Germany, Argentina, England

Pot 2 (Asia, Oceania and North/Central America): Japan, South Korea, North Korea, Australia, New Zealand, USA, Mexico, Honduras

Pot 3 (Africa and South America): Ivory Coast, Ghana, Cameroon, Nigeria, Algeria, Paraguay, Chile, Uruguay

Pot 4 (Europe): France, Portugal, Slovenia, Switzerland, Greece, Serbia, Denmark, Slovakia
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: World Cup's 32 teams. Which one are you supporting?   World Cup's 32 teams. Which one are you supporting? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 11:39 pm

England
Australia
Ivory Coast
France

Would be the best group with England and France going out in group stages biggrin
Back to top Go down
Navpreet
The Forum Techie

Navpreet

PostSubject: Re: World Cup's 32 teams. Which one are you supporting?   World Cup's 32 teams. Which one are you supporting? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 12:23 am

:chairbeating:
Back to top Go down
mrportuguese

mrportuguese

PostSubject: Re: World Cup's 32 teams. Which one are you supporting?   World Cup's 32 teams. Which one are you supporting? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 12:35 am

Rahul wrote:
Navpreet wrote:

piss England

^^^^

No.1
Back to top Go down
Navpreet
The Forum Techie

Navpreet

PostSubject: Re: World Cup's 32 teams. Which one are you supporting?   World Cup's 32 teams. Which one are you supporting? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 1:45 pm

mrportuguese wrote:
Rahul wrote:
Navpreet wrote:

piss England

^^^^

No.1

WTF! fyou mad2 hehehehehe
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: World Cup's 32 teams. Which one are you supporting?   World Cup's 32 teams. Which one are you supporting? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 8:24 pm

rofl

@Navpreet.

I have my reasons for disliking(hating) England.

Sadly I'm posting this via gprs and don't have pc access till Jan because of the exams so can't explain much.

So if you can be patient till Jan I'll be more than happy to give a detailed explaination.
Back to top Go down
Navpreet
The Forum Techie

Navpreet

PostSubject: Re: World Cup's 32 teams. Which one are you supporting?   World Cup's 32 teams. Which one are you supporting? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 11:58 am

Group A
Group B
South Africa
Argentina
Mexico
Nigeria
Uruguay
South Korea
France
Greece

Group C
Group D
England
Germany
United States
Australia
Algeria
Serbia
Slovenia
Ghana

Group E
Group F
Netherlands
Italy
Denmark
Paraguay
Japan
New Zealand
Cameroon
Slovakia

Group G
Group H
Brazil
Spain
North Korea
Switzerland
Ivory Coast
Honduras
Portugal
Chile
Back to top Go down
mrportuguese

mrportuguese

PostSubject: Re: World Cup's 32 teams. Which one are you supporting?   World Cup's 32 teams. Which one are you supporting? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 7:57 pm

Portugal in group of death

Germany's is hard too...SERBIAWILL KILL DEM

Italy got d easiest :chairbeating:

england's is an interesting group...come on slovenia tongue
Back to top Go down
Navpreet
The Forum Techie

Navpreet

PostSubject: Re: World Cup's 32 teams. Which one are you supporting?   World Cup's 32 teams. Which one are you supporting? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 8:20 pm

england and usa most likely gonna qualify ,,
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: World Cup's 32 teams. Which one are you supporting?   World Cup's 32 teams. Which one are you supporting? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 10:20 pm

Mexico
France

Argies
S.Korea

Eng
US

Germany
Vidic

Holland
Danes

Italy
Paraguay

Brazil
Ivory (depends on the first game really)

Spain
Chile

are the teams that will go through(acc to me ofcourse)

Sorry Moid but I think Portugal will bottle it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Cup's 32 teams. Which one are you supporting?   World Cup's 32 teams. Which one are you supporting? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World Cup's 32 teams. Which one are you supporting?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Devil Gang - A Manchester United Fans Forum  :: Football :: General Football-
Forum create on Forumotion | Sports and Hobbies | Collectives sports | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com