Devil Gang - A Manchester United Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man Utd ForumMovie Collections - Let's Hear It! EmptyHomeGalleryLatest imagesRulesSearchMovie Collections - Let's Hear It! EmptyNew PostsMovie Collections - Let's Hear It! EmptyRegisterMovie Collections - Let's Hear It! EmptyLog in

Share | 

Movie Collections - Let's Hear It!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Navpreet
The Forum Techie

Navpreet

Location : Enter at your peril, Past the vaulted door Impossible things will happen That the World's never seen before. In Dexter's Laboratory Lives the smartest boy you've ever seen But Dee Dee blows his experiments To Smithereens! There's Gloom and Doom When Things go Boom In Dexter's Lab

Movie Collections - Let's Hear It! _
PostSubject: Movie Collections - Let's Hear It!   Movie Collections - Let's Hear It! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 10:25 pm

Almost everyone today has a vast Movie Collection - be it DVDs, VCDs, Blu-Rays (Yeah, right tongue ), or plain old .avi's and .mkv's. And most of us have quite some pride in our collection. So let it Rip, Post your movie collections here for all to see. Others can then Vote for their top 3 movies from that collection and also, The Bottom 3 :happy:

(I will post first, so lets go wink )
Back to top Go down
http://www.navpreetsingh.co.cc
Navpreet
The Forum Techie

Navpreet

Location : Enter at your peril, Past the vaulted door Impossible things will happen That the World's never seen before. In Dexter's Laboratory Lives the smartest boy you've ever seen But Dee Dee blows his experiments To Smithereens! There's Gloom and Doom When Things go Boom In Dexter's Lab

PostSubject: Re: Movie Collections - Let's Hear It!   Movie Collections - Let's Hear It! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 10:36 pm

The Few Of The Best Movies In My (Very Large) Collection. cool

So post your top 3 and bottom 3, after we are done with this collectio, u guys can post yours happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.navpreetsingh.co.cc

PostSubject: Re: Movie Collections - Let's Hear It!   Movie Collections - Let's Hear It! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 10:52 pm

I own these movies: Jay and Silent Bob, Charlie and the Chocolate factory, Mr.Bean's holiday, Flight 666, Instinct. :|

Thats it, most of them being pirated ones. :|

Only Flight 666 and Charlie and the chocolate factory are the original ones. :|

I'm not much into movies. doh
Back to top Go down
Vishal16
Doesn't like his tagline messed around with
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: Movie Collections - Let's Hear It!   Movie Collections - Let's Hear It! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 12:16 am

How on earth do I write all my movies here?
I have 75+
Cant name them all
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: Movie Collections - Let's Hear It!   Movie Collections - Let's Hear It! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 8:27 pm

The Godfather
The Godfather, Part II
The Godfather, Part III

Will do? biggrin
Back to top Go down
http://www.joinmust.org/
Vishal16
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: Movie Collections - Let's Hear It!   Movie Collections - Let's Hear It! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 9:17 pm

Shawshank,Pie and Saw (all parts)
Back to top Go down
Rahul
Stupid and Annoying

PostSubject: Re: Movie Collections - Let's Hear It!   Movie Collections - Let's Hear It! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:16 am

Movie Collections - Let's Hear It! Snap_222

In no particular order.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joinmust.org/
Vishal16
Vishal16

PostSubject: Re: Movie Collections - Let's Hear It!   Movie Collections - Let's Hear It! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 5:22 pm

Nice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movie Collections - Let's Hear It!   Movie Collections - Let's Hear It! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Movie Collections - Let's Hear It!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Devil Gang - A Manchester United Fans Forum  :: Non Football :: Devil Gang Lounge-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com